Models | News | Underwear

BigGayDeal.com

Alesso's Armani Briefs Have Something to Say: VIDEO

Alesso-Emporio-Armani-Briefs1

Today, The Underwear Expert shares a new set of photos with Towleroad featuring Alesso, a 24-year-old New Yorker from San Benedetto Del Tronto in Abruzzi Italy who works as a fit model for JC Penney and is shot here by Lewis & Marshall.

"I own a lot of Emporio Armani briefs," he said when asked about his underwear in this series. "Aside from the quality and look, it says something in the bedroom when you're wearing them."  What does it say?

Sound off in the comments, and enjoy a companion video featuring the song "Noisy Sunday" by Patrick Watson, AFTER THE JUMP...

Alesso-Emporio-Armani-Briefs5 Alesso-Emporio-Armani-Briefs3

See more of this shoot at The Underwear Expert.

Comments

1. I think... yes, I truly think... I hear them! In the bedroom!! I can really hear what your underpants are saying in the bedroom, and it... it sounds like...

"Zip-a-dee-doo-dah
    Zip-a-dee-day..."

Why the hell are your underpants singing Zip-a-dee-doo-dah?

Posted by: Elsewhere1010 | Oct 14, 2013 1:30:30 PM

2. Hmmm, I can't imagine why The Underwear Expert would want to share these photos with the readers of Towleroad. ;)

Posted by: Hey Darlin' | Oct 14, 2013 1:53:08 PM

3. somehow I think it will take more than $35 briefs to make me look like that. What do these briefs say about you in the bedroom? You've got too many dollars or not enough sense.

Posted by: Terry | Oct 14, 2013 1:59:19 PM

4. They say "I buy extraordinarily overpriced undergarments and I'm kind of shallow"

Posted by: Jonna the Woodswoman | Oct 14, 2013 2:04:10 PM

5. If you're going to do an underwear feature, should you not show off more of the underwear than the model? Nice video, but you don't really get to see the clothing up close to see how it really fits. ;-)

Posted by: Keith | Oct 14, 2013 2:06:53 PM

6. Considering the state of most men's underwear after a few wearings, seems like they'd be better off sticking to cheap Fruit of the Looms and chucking them a few days later. Most men I dated were real pigs and aren't the best at staying clean in the lower floors. That's the price to pay for being attracted to construction worker types, I guess. Thank heavens for Clorox.

Posted by: johnny | Oct 14, 2013 2:14:56 PM

7. You know what those briefs say in the bedroom?

"I'd rather show off my expensive underwear than get down to business."

Posted by: Ben in Oakland | Oct 14, 2013 2:29:29 PM

8. Good lord, what is so wrong with having a nice body and nice underwear? Neither would necessarily make one shallow or anything else negative.
    Looks like the result of a lot of hard work and good taste to me.
    Especially, if you get them on sale!

Posted by: Matt | Oct 14, 2013 2:40:00 PM

9. What a beautiful Man.

Posted by: Jay | Oct 14, 2013 2:40:11 PM

10. @Johnny...I've got a pretty good nose and it keeps me from making that mistake. It warns me way ahead of time if I need to detour....or if I even want to.

Posted by: Paul B. | Oct 14, 2013 2:57:56 PM

11. Yes, I love these pics.
    Yes, I am shallow.

" Foreswear it sight,......"

Posted by: JackFknTwist | Oct 14, 2013 3:04:10 PM

12. Reminds me a little of Sam Jaeger (Joel, on Parenthood/NBC). Sexy man (both of them).

Posted by: AriesMatt | Oct 14, 2013 3:13:41 PM

13. Contrived movements and pseudo masculinity really turn me on. Make sure you have enough bleach handy to get out those pesky stains.

Posted by: KO | Oct 14, 2013 3:26:50 PM

14. He's gorgeous...stop being jealous and drinking the "Bitter Queen Kool-Aid"....

Posted by: Ankerich | Oct 14, 2013 4:08:35 PM

15. Now that is what a man should look like...

Posted by: jarago | Oct 14, 2013 4:31:54 PM

16. By the way I don't think blue collar men are dirtier than their white collar brothers..

Posted by: jarago | Oct 14, 2013 4:33:08 PM

17. Kool-Aid goes back to Jonestown in 1978. Don't date yourself with such language ANKERICH.

Posted by: BO | Oct 14, 2013 5:42:28 PM

18. He is gorgeous, but I struggle to believe he is 24.

Posted by: Stefon | Oct 14, 2013 5:57:41 PM

19. Less underwear, more Alessi...get it?

Posted by: Lucca | Oct 14, 2013 7:38:51 PM

20. The sound I hear is JC Penny's stock going through the roof...or is that something else rising?

Posted by: Dback | Oct 14, 2013 7:47:56 PM

21. Amzing video! Alesso (or Alessio?) has a beautihul body!

Posted by: Jimi Paradise | Oct 17, 2013 11:46:08 AM