Justin Bieber | News | Zach Galifianakis

BigGayDeal.com

Justin Bieber's Bodyguards Carry Him Up the Great Wall of China: PHOTO

Wall_bieber

A day after his bodyguards were seen chasing him through Beijing on a skateboard, Justin Bieber visited the Great Wall of China, where he forced them to carry him up the fortification's steep steps.

A fan posted the above photo to Twitter.

If you missed it, watch last week's staged-yet-still-hilarious interview with Bieber by Zach Galifianakis, in which he smacks Bieber's "young punk attitude" down, asking him every question you'd want him to, eventually snapping at him with a belt.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Bieber

Comments

1. Can he please do this crap in Singapore?

Posted by: Robert | Oct 1, 2013 9:35:10 AM

2. What would you expect from this thugster but "Cawwy me." And the usual suspects like Jimmy Fallon kiss his ass.

Posted by: MIke | Oct 1, 2013 9:46:36 AM

3. I wonder how long this will last.

Posted by: Fenrox | Oct 1, 2013 9:53:05 AM

4. sick little s**t-a**.

Posted by: Daniel Berry, NYC | Oct 1, 2013 9:59:41 AM

5. One can only hope he will live long enough to become thoroughly ashamed to look back at this.

Posted by: Daniel Berry, NYC | Oct 1, 2013 10:01:28 AM

6. Every generation has their "Justin" We had ours, and his name was Vanilla. http://www.tmz.com/2013/09/29/vanilla-ice-miley-cyrus-rolling-stone-justin-bieber/

Posted by: Stephen | Oct 1, 2013 10:13:02 AM

7. Stephen, good point. And look where Mr. Vanilla is now... rehabbing houses in LA.

Let's hope that Justin enjoys the same fate.

Posted by: The Milkman | Oct 1, 2013 10:25:22 AM

8. Very unusual, I suppose.

Posted by: Matt27 | Oct 1, 2013 10:26:39 AM

9. I like Justin Bieber - after all, he's a fellow Canada, born and raised just 250 miles from where I live. In fact, I have a calendar of him in my kitchen, which I just changed over to October, since today is the 1st.
    Poor Justin. Everybody's being so hard on him.
    I'll never forget something that Barbra Streisand said, concerning especially the media, and then the people: "They play this game with you, where, first of all they build you up - and then they tear you down."
    Justin got the big build-up and now he's being tore down. But he'll survive.
    He's a young, successful guy going through the growing-up process in a fishbowl. Go easy on him.

Posted by: David From Canada | Oct 1, 2013 10:27:06 AM

10. He's an embarrassing skid mark on Canada's tightie-whities.

Posted by: Jeff | Oct 1, 2013 10:35:41 AM

11. Bill Hader once said Bieber showed up to SNL with so many in his entourage he had one guy just to carry his can of coke.

Posted by: the other Ken | Oct 1, 2013 11:00:39 AM

12. David - that was an incredibly creepy comment.

Posted by: Robert | Oct 1, 2013 11:21:04 AM

13. @ROBERT: I felt it was a kind, understanding comment from a Canadian perspective. There's too many haters out there, period. Can't you be kind?

Posted by: David From Canada | Oct 1, 2013 11:32:08 AM

14. Was Frankie Avalon this obnoxious? No, but Frank Sinatra was.

Posted by: Hagatha | Oct 1, 2013 11:40:06 AM

15. "I have a calendar of him in my kitchen"

Wow, I hope you use that as an appetite-suppressant.

Posted by: crispy | Oct 1, 2013 11:42:59 AM

16. I am going to experience untold schadenfreude when that little asshat falls from grace.

Dead at 30 from a drug overdose. Body found with a 16" dildo rammed up his ass.

Posted by: Mark Alexander | Oct 1, 2013 12:08:57 PM

17. I might feel different, David, if he didn't act so damn entitled all the time. Racing up and down Hollywood Blvd at high speed, putting people in danger, the whole entourage thing, being carried on bodyguard shoulders...

Seriously, the pop stars of yester-year never did this kind of crap. It's just so damn elitist and bourgeois and sickening. I don't begrudge him his success, but have SOME humility.

Posted by: johnny | Oct 1, 2013 12:14:19 PM

18. WTF is wrong with this dimwit? What an ass!

Posted by: darkorient | Oct 1, 2013 12:42:43 PM

19. I think that the difference is the media of today is immediate and
    the all the ones that felt entitled before Bieber had studios protecting and staging their images. Now so many celebrities are quit literally living in a fishbowl.I'm by no means suggesting i think its ok..it's not..i just think that with so many gossip mills and photographers we see far much more that the masses would not have been entitled too previously.

Posted by: darren | Oct 1, 2013 1:00:06 PM

20. I wonder if body guards make enough money to put up with crap like Justin. I woul dhave told the slime ball years ago to go screw himself.

Posted by: Tim | Oct 1, 2013 1:06:43 PM

21. Unbearable.

Posted by: Daniel | Oct 1, 2013 1:16:18 PM

22. Mark - ..... on Christina Applegate's couch.

Posted by: Hagatha | Oct 1, 2013 1:26:48 PM

23. Obnoxious little sh*t stain. I'm referring to young Mr. Bieber.

Posted by: ratbastard | Oct 1, 2013 1:38:29 PM

24. Hagatha—Mr Sinatra had real talent and sang real songs. He was also a very good actor. I have yet to see any of this manifest itself in the career of his "highness" (or heinnyness, if we're speaking of fecal stains on male cotton undergarments").

Posted by: tinkerbelle | Oct 1, 2013 2:46:28 PM

25. I truly feel pity for him. All of us have a journey to take through life, and just because one is rich and famous does not by any stretch mean it's an easy or happy or fulfilling one. I suspect Justin's path in this life will be a short one. I hope he learns something valuable from it, given that his money and fame will be of no use to him when it's over and done.

Posted by: BZ | Oct 1, 2013 2:48:13 PM