Ben Cohen | Dance | Dancing with the Stars | News | Rugby

BigGayDeal.com

Ben Cohen Dances the Rumba on 'Strictly Come Dancing': VIDEO

Cohen

Ben Cohen, his partner Kristina Rihanoff, and a pair of very snug trousers dance the rumba in your Monday afternoon dance interlude.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. I love this man.

Posted by: Jay | Oct 14, 2013 6:21:18 PM

2. If I wanted to watch a man dance with a woman on TV, I would turn on my TV.

Posted by: Kev C | Oct 14, 2013 6:22:43 PM

3. Why is Ben fully clothed while his female partner is half-naked? Andy, you shouldn't be promoting sexist double standards and neither should Ben.

Posted by: Adrenan P | Oct 14, 2013 6:34:59 PM

4. I'm not sure if it's the video being jerky or Ben still not quite getting the musicality, but...good, God...when he embraces her, I am soooo jealous of her getting that bear hug.

Posted by: woodroad34 | Oct 14, 2013 7:39:29 PM

5. Good job, Ben.

Posted by: Eddie | Oct 14, 2013 7:41:24 PM

6. Good job, Ben.

Posted by: Eddie | Oct 14, 2013 7:41:25 PM

7. He is improving. In this dance he was not as wooden as he was earlier.

Posted by: Voet | Oct 14, 2013 7:41:34 PM

8. KEV C is a prick, let's us just establish that to begin with.

But Ben is a sweetheart, never better than here. I'll bet they'll get him a man to dance with as well since he's said that that is what he expected.

He is better this time, more expressive and the lady needs our praise as well...she is sensational, maybe putting Ben under a cloud just a little, but she's great...and I bet she thinks the world of Ben. Did you ever see a man try harder to do a good job?

Posted by: UFFDA | Oct 14, 2013 8:08:00 PM

9. Yep, KEV C is indeed a prick...but aside from that -- I'd watch Ben Cohen change a light bulb and it would still be the hottest thing on the planet.

Posted by: mike | Oct 14, 2013 8:14:18 PM

10. The pants saved him, although his dancing is slightly improved. I wonder if he'd be more into it if they had actually given him a male dance partner? I have the crazy idea it might have made for dancing that better suited him.

Posted by: Ken | Oct 14, 2013 8:30:33 PM

11. I like Ben, but my vote is for former Hollyoaks hunk, Ashley Taylor Dawson, who was showing skin that night:

Posted by: Rexford | Oct 14, 2013 8:41:42 PM

12. Beautiful man doing a beautiful dance. I could watch him just sit before the telly all day, doing nothing...gladly...

Posted by: Kyle M. Sullivan | Oct 14, 2013 9:14:07 PM

13. His pants should always be that tight. What an ass!

Posted by: Jack M | Oct 15, 2013 7:41:51 AM

14. posts 2 and 3 are concern trolls.

Posted by: Betty Treacle | Oct 15, 2013 1:04:31 PM

15. It is unfortunate that is as stiff as a piece of wood and can't dance.

Posted by: Perry | Oct 15, 2013 3:12:03 PM

16. Lordy. Just, wow. (Sigh.) You'd never know he's almost completely deaf.

Posted by: Seattle Mike | Oct 15, 2013 3:14:27 PM