Comments

1. jamal49 says

Is this for real? This is hysterically funny. Four times through and I am still laughing hard. I mean, laughing heartily.

2. Alexander says

It isn’t real, it is satire, check out the rest of the channel. They are all actors.

Still entertaining though.

3. Saul says

Hey Andy and co! I don’t know how closely you check your Twitter Andy, so I’ll post here too. I noticed this article is linked to a stolen video. The real video is from a channel I follow called Barely Political. If you notice, at the end of their video, their logo briefly displays.

Here is the link to the real video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkmeoYKYctw

4. AngelaChanning says

What a scream. The “New Zealand Style” was such a good setup. His wig also made me laugh.

5. don't a tell la says

@ Saul, not it’s a calculated post since the “original” version was posted on a competitors gay blog two weeks ago.

6. jct says

A few comments about this video. I live in NZ and have never heard of this product. It’s not a real ad. Secondly, that accent is not a NZ accent. That’s an australian try, and failing to do a NZ accent.

However the “deck” joke has been done here, much more subtly though. I can’t remember the product name, otherwise I would try to find the video. They show the ads all the time here for a deck finishing product and the man in the ad is all proud of his newly stained deck and one woman turns to another and says “Oh, men and their decks.”

7. Dastius Krazitauc says

I could have done without the “every kid in the neighborhood has been on my di/eck” part.

8. UFFDA says

It may be a nice deck but the size of it is nothing compared to mine which I made a lot bigger the more I thought about how many people were going to enjoy it.

9. UFFDA says

10. Callum says

I’m a kiwi and have to go with JCT on this, that is a woeful Australian attempt at a NZ accent but funny ad nonetheless :)