Mark Miller | News

Asking Guys if I'm Gay: VIDEO

Imgay

Vlogger Mark Miller continues his survey of the college crowd.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Part 1 is HERE if you're interested.

Comments

1. His "appearances"? It's appearance.

Posted by: Bobby | Oct 4, 2013 10:19:02 AM

2. I really think this guy is uncomfortable with being gay.

Posted by: Bobby | Oct 4, 2013 10:21:05 AM

3. @ BOYYY :
    Huh ?

It's ? ......its......
    What are you talking about ?

It was amusing......thank god for a whole new generation.......there's been enough $h1t in the last one.

Posted by: JackFknTwist | Oct 4, 2013 10:32:08 AM

4. This is so stupid. He totally plays down his voice and mannerisms compared to his other videos. It's as if he's trying to hide his super queeny side in order to show a point. Try watching these videos oh him side-by-side: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeyrA3uiVm0

Posted by: zeddy | Oct 4, 2013 10:32:31 AM

5. Ugh !

@ BOBBY.................correction

Posted by: JackFknTwist | Oct 4, 2013 10:32:53 AM

6. I got to the 1 minute mark before I stopped. I agree, I think this guy has an issue with being gay and has to try and "prove" something that is not necessary. Based on appearance? Jeez.

Posted by: C.J. | Oct 4, 2013 10:34:08 AM

7. No. Just ... no.

Posted by: Bip | Oct 4, 2013 10:34:13 AM

8. I think he's looking for an MTV segment like that Catfish show.

Posted by: JP | Oct 4, 2013 10:35:18 AM

9. Most of the guys said they didn't think he's gay. Most of those guys are either smaller and/or not as well built as Mark is. Because of stereotypes - which do still exist - if they said they thought he might be gay based on his appearance, then they would be admitting that other people might believe that they could be gay - based on their appearance.

The gay guys that he asked got it right. Yea for GAYDAR!

Posted by: AdamTh | Oct 4, 2013 10:37:08 AM

10. He seems to be a narcissist. He seems like a smartalecky frat boy.

Posted by: Wes | Oct 4, 2013 10:39:56 AM

11. Wow, he's just trying to prove a point about stereotypes, and it's great that so many said "I don't judge" but it's sad he's getting judged right here. Who cares if he has different mannerisms in a different video, we all have different sides we share with different people...I'm more relaxed and laid back around certain friends than the general public, doesn't make me a fraud, just makes me me.

Posted by: DrJustino | Oct 4, 2013 10:45:27 AM

12. Does this guy need affirmation or something that he doesn't "act" gay? What a self absorbed pretty boy.

Posted by: Shawn | Oct 4, 2013 10:49:11 AM

13. This is interesting, but I think even if guys think he's gay they'll automatically say no for fear of offending him. I think that attitude is still out there.

Posted by: Ken | Oct 4, 2013 10:56:33 AM

14. @DrJustino, nice to see one sane, kind comment regarding this guy. We are our own harshest critics.

Posted by: AriesMatt | Oct 4, 2013 10:58:58 AM

15. I agree, I think he does have a slight issue with being gay and needs other people to validate that by saying "no, I don't think you are gay." It's like asking someone if they think your fat, or ugly, or dumb. He wants to hear the opposite and then hides it behind making a point - although he says he isn't making a point, which is an untruth. If he's not making a point and he doesn't care what other people think then why is he making these videos and posting them? I don't think he's a bad person but I do think that he is narcissistic and self-loathing a bit.

Posted by: FernLaPlante | Oct 4, 2013 11:01:06 AM

16. I usually hate all the trolling on this site, but I have to say, this is just dumb. Cringe.

Posted by: Sam | Oct 4, 2013 11:07:33 AM

17. Also, blue paisley tee shirt? The answer is yes, you're gay.

Posted by: Sam | Oct 4, 2013 11:09:22 AM

18. Yes, honey, you are.

Posted by: S. | Oct 4, 2013 11:13:34 AM

19. Awkward.

Posted by: Peter | Oct 4, 2013 11:14:37 AM

20. What Ken said. While it's great that being cool about someone else being gay is now the norm for these particular college guys, the stigma lingers enough that it would be considered rude/judgmental to guess that the interviewer is gay. Also interesting how he hugged almost all the young women in the previous video, but shakes hands with all the young men, the gay ones included. Progress notwithstanding, the gender police are still going strong (which I think was part of his point; give the kid a break).

Posted by: Lance | Oct 4, 2013 11:17:25 AM

21. LOL at him butching it up in this video. It's blatantly obvious he's playing down his gay side in this vid. And the gays in the video all did NOT fall for it and believed him to be gay. Sorry to Mark, your test failed.

Posted by: Francis #1 | Oct 4, 2013 11:21:39 AM

22. That. Shirt.

Posted by: wally tickman | Oct 4, 2013 11:24:06 AM

23. This video is demonstration of self hatred. It may seem like his ego is huge but he truly hates himself. Plain and simple. Let's pray for him.

Posted by: Gabe | Oct 4, 2013 11:28:44 AM

24. This one is actually better than his last video because he asks the followup question. It's still not the best setup though. I thought it was pretty easy to spot the gay guys he was interviewing, though.

Posted by: Alan E. | Oct 4, 2013 11:35:36 AM

25. Yeah, I was going to ask why he didn't pressure all the guys in this video to give him a hug afterward like her regularly did with the women. I guess he felt he was more entitled to their bodies than he did with the mens'. Little micro-aggressions of sexism...

Posted by: Kieran | Oct 4, 2013 11:35:45 AM