Lady Gaga | Music | News

Lady Gaga Wants to be 'Mary Jane Holland' Tonight: AUDIO

Maryjaneholland

The latest snippet to pop from Lady Gaga's ARTPOP bag is a little more than two minutes of "Mary Jane Holland", a club-friendly anthem to the stoned.

Listen, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Everyone knows that only liberal effeminates and women use or care about marijuana. Particularly in places like Holland. Perhaps if Lady Gaga would stop exploiting proud masculine gay men then people like me could finally come out of the closet and stop posting negative comments on the internet.

Posted by: Rick | Oct 29, 2013 12:30:18 PM

2. @RICK
    No you are just a bitter troll and if all the liberal effeminate men you despise so much disappeared along with Lady Gaga, you would still find something to be uptight, bitchy and derogatory about.

And you are far from a PROUD masculine gay man... proud gay men don't crap on other people for not being the "right kinda gay."

Now crawl back under your rock.

Posted by: QJ201 | Oct 29, 2013 12:34:29 PM

3. This must be the 6th major article on homophobe-collaborator Lady Gaga in under a week. Still, Andy Towle fails to call her out on it.

You're a hypocrite, Towle.

Posted by: Adrenan P | Oct 29, 2013 12:56:48 PM

4. This must be the 6th major article on homophobe-collaborator Lady Gaga in under a week. Still, Andy Towle fails to call her out on it.

You're a hypocrite, Towle.

Posted by: Rick | Oct 29, 2013 12:59:17 PM

5. Oops, double post.

Posted by: Rick | Oct 29, 2013 12:59:42 PM

6. No oops, not a double post. You posted with two different names. So it was intentional, you just were impatient. But why two different names for same person? Calls into question the integrity of both identities. You have something to hide I guess.

Posted by: Patrick | Oct 29, 2013 1:13:26 PM

7. Marijuana reference?!? How EDGY!!!11

Posted by: Paulie | Oct 29, 2013 3:14:23 PM

8. If this is how she experiences being stoned, I hope to never have what she's smoking. Yuck. @Rick: That must be irony, no? You can't be serious. What a horrid way to look at the world.Love, Your Alter Ego Liberal Effeminate Private Side.

Posted by: Alex N | Oct 29, 2013 3:50:22 PM

9. So..... wait....... you have to be stoned to appreciate this?

How fitting.

Posted by: C. Foley | Oct 29, 2013 4:15:31 PM

10. I'm sorry, but I have to agree on some points. I've been out of the "pop" culture loop for a while, mainly as I have no interest - color me an "80's'/"90's" guy (and when did 80's music become "oldies?" wow, time flies). After learning news of the mean-spirited anti-homosexual comments thrown during a ridiculous "fight" with a gay blogger (Perez Hilton? or whomever), I cannot respect someone who refuses to denounce a line crossed by her fans as a serious spokesperson for LGBT rights. The line was crossed and further so when they began threatening lives. She should have spoken against those who made such remarks, and there were quite a few.

Posted by: CD | Oct 29, 2013 4:15:40 PM

11. @ Alex_n

LMAO...I almost spite my drink out after reading your comment. Based on the vocals and ambiance of this song, the type of marijuana Gaga lights up with really sends her on a trip. You sure u don't want any? ;)

Posted by: anony6 | Oct 29, 2013 5:20:11 PM

12. oh my, so many bitter queens feel like they just have to let us all know how they really feel about lady gaga. good job kittens.
    i hope i don't become that annoying when i get old.

Posted by: Kris | Oct 29, 2013 10:08:17 PM

13. I'm smoking a joint right now.
    Didn't appreciate it.