News | Web Series

BigGayDeal.com

WATCH Episode 3 Of 'Whatever This Is' From The Creator Of 'The Outs' - VIDEO

Wtis

Episode 3 of Adam Goldman's new web series, Whatever This Is, is out. The show follows three twenty-somethings living in New York, struggling to make ends meet as they work jobs they hate in the hopes that they'll lead them to jobs they'll love.

In addition to following Sam, Ari and Lisa on their usual high jinks, the episode also touches on the wave of anti-LGBT hate crimes that swept New York this summer.

Be sure not to miss the latest installment, AFTER THE JUMP...

In case you need to catch up, check out Episode 1 and Episode 2.

Whatever this is. • Ghost Cheaters from Rascal Department on Vimeo.

Comments

1. Oh dear god. Gays are supposed like either shows about old women living together or 20 somethings trying to find themselves in NYC? I'll stick to the history channel, animal planet, discovery, and the occasional cheesy syfy flick. Thank god for those chinese sites where you can watch the latest movies for free.

Posted by: ratbastard | Oct 8, 2013 9:04:07 AM

2. I was at the Paley Center this past Saturday for their talk with the ever so lackluster John Cameron Mitchell hosting. Adam could've hosted himself. He, the cast and creators were amazing. He's got my vote to be to the web what Ryan Murphy is to to old-world TV.

Hey NETFLIX! GET RASCAL DEPARTMENT TO MAKE YOU A SHOW ALREADY!

Posted by: jim | Oct 8, 2013 9:40:11 AM

3. Ohhhh, Jim, good idea.

Posted by: Fenrox | Oct 8, 2013 10:00:58 AM

4. I was sad when 'The Outs' ended for good. Now I have a new, whacky & sweet bunch of characters to care about. Thank god Toby finally got what he needed. I could definitely spend a rainy, winter Sunday with my better half watching 14 episodes from Adam on Netflix!

Posted by: DrMikey | Oct 8, 2013 10:53:29 AM

5. They always leave me wanting more... keep'em coming, boys.

Posted by: Pete N SFO | Oct 8, 2013 11:48:34 AM

6. OMG what is the name of the guy on the right? WOW!

Posted by: bernard | Oct 8, 2013 5:08:22 PM

7. Toby is cute

Posted by: jarago | Oct 8, 2013 5:59:40 PM

8. AKA "Not Another Gay 20-somethings in New York Web Series"

Posted by: Felix | Oct 8, 2013 9:04:22 PM

9. I'm really enjoying this - a step up in a number of ways from The Outs, although I miss seeing more of the rest of that cast.

Really DON'T see the point of the "why isn't this salad a sundae?" comments. No reason you have to love it, but if your only criticism is that you want a different show on a different subject, well, there are other shows.

Posted by: Distingue Traces | Oct 8, 2013 9:21:47 PM