James Franco | Kanye West | Music | Music Video | News | Seth Rogen

James Franco and Seth Rogen Remake Kimye's 'Bound' Video: WATCH

4_franco

James Franco and Seth Rogen remade Kanye West and Kim Kardashian's "Bound" video.

Enjoy "Bound 3", AFTER THE JUMP...

5_franco

7_franco

If you're wondering what they're spoofing, it's here.

8_franco

Comments

1. Seth Rogan is yummy and I would lick is dirty parts...twice!!!!

Posted by: Ted | Nov 25, 2013 12:45:40 PM

2. James Franco needs to come out :p
    I swear there isn't a day that goes by where I don't read a story about him doing something gay. He gets more action than I do!

Posted by: danswon | Nov 25, 2013 12:50:54 PM

3. LOL. I think Franco is a brave and talented artist...also brave. I like him. And to those you who don't: tough sh.t.

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Nov 25, 2013 12:54:32 PM

4. I meant "also daring". I like him.

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Nov 25, 2013 12:57:20 PM

5. I agree, Danswon. He should be honest if he's straight, bi or gay. But yeah, he does a-lot of gay stuff. No other straight man I know acts like this. Anyway, I ♥ James.

Posted by: Peter | Nov 25, 2013 1:00:58 PM

6. I have a feeling that he's Bi, but whatever makes him happy.

Posted by: John P. | Nov 25, 2013 1:09:19 PM

7. Forget Adam Levine (yes, he is hot - but) James Franco is the is the SEXIEST MAN ALIVE. And who cares if he is L, G, B, T, I, Q, or just plain freak. Let him be who he wants to be... everyone has the right to a little mystery (and privacy).

Posted by: SFOnDCA | Nov 25, 2013 1:16:58 PM

8. The original is so bad, it's tough to spoof, but I think James and Seth have done the impossible.

Posted by: KJ | Nov 25, 2013 1:28:48 PM

9. Stop saying James Franco is "BRAVE". He's liberating and uninhibited. He has an artist's intuition. He's beyond labels. He isn't afraid to "GO THERE", wherever "there" is. Taking risks and walking a little on the dark side seem to be part of his artistic temperament. He's becoming the most freely ambixexual actor (in terms of art) in the history of movies. He's a true bohemian.

Posted by: will | Nov 25, 2013 2:01:13 PM

10. Bwa-ha-ha!!! Just hilarious!

Posted by: Perry | Nov 25, 2013 2:09:06 PM

11. The original is beyond stupid. This spoof just shows that without context the song is a disjointed mess.

A guy is so jealous of his girlfriend he's upset she went dancing at a nightclub on a Thursday? Ha! Oh, he's a winner!

Posted by: anon | Nov 25, 2013 2:11:54 PM

12. Will, dear:

everything you just described could easily be call "brave".

What other Hollywood actors would do the things he does? What other actor is going to deep kiss another man on screen.

It's ok to adore and fantasize about him, honey...but don't get silly.

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Nov 25, 2013 2:14:35 PM

13. James yes, Seth no. James doesn't need to identify himself at all, he is who he is and tells whoever he likes. Keep up the interesting projects James. I like him and find him attractive.

Posted by: Matt27 | Nov 25, 2013 2:15:10 PM

14. I don't care if you believe me. But I've met James Franco through mutual friends several times. And I know that he had a girlfriend before. Maybe he's bi, but I'm pretty sure he's not gay.

Posted by: TheD | Nov 25, 2013 2:15:44 PM

15. He's bi.

Posted by: Rowan | Nov 25, 2013 2:28:45 PM

16. Satire, parody and paying tribute all in one. Brilliant!

Posted by: MickyFlip | Nov 25, 2013 2:41:27 PM

17. Seth Rogen has a smaller ass than Kim. And less body hair (I'm sorry, but I just hate those useless Kardashians. Hey, I'm a fat-assed whore, too, but nobody is paying me millions for it).

Posted by: dommyluc | Nov 25, 2013 2:55:10 PM

18. James Franco doing something gay?
    How fresh! How novel!
    Not.

Posted by: keating | Nov 25, 2013 3:17:57 PM

19. This was one of the most painful things I've watched and listened to in a long time. But must be nice to have the extra cash and time to blow on making worthless crap, no matter what the reason or purpose is.

Posted by: tinkerbelle | Nov 25, 2013 3:51:05 PM

20. I thought the video was kinda hot. The lipsynch was neat too.

Posted by: hunkahunkaburninlove | Nov 25, 2013 4:25:07 PM

21. James and Seth make a very hot couple!

Posted by: jarago | Nov 25, 2013 5:29:02 PM

22. This really shouldn't work, but damn.

Franco just turned the worst video of the year into something almost good.

Posted by: Randy | Nov 25, 2013 6:23:39 PM

23. This was HILARIOUS, mostly because they seemingly took it so seriously. That's like the best acting I've ever seen from Seth Rogen.

Posted by: Mike | Nov 26, 2013 7:52:09 AM

24. Though I wish Rogan had played the role of Kanye, it is phenomenally impressive that Franco was able to lip-synch a song with absolutely untelligible words. Fantastic.

Posted by: pickles | Nov 26, 2013 9:26:36 AM

25. Franco just sent up all the anti-gay rappers.

Rap will never be so straight again, no matter how hard they try, you can't forget those images.

Posted by: james | Nov 26, 2013 12:27:32 PM