Jeff Probst | News | Survivor | Television

BigGayDeal.com

Jeff Probst Strips Down for 'Two and a Half Men': PHOTO

Probst

Survivor host Jeff Probst brings home the bacon, and not much else, in tonight's episode of Two and a Half Men.

Probst spoke about his cameo with the Today show:

I don’t hesitate when someone offers me something like that. And all jokes aside, being naked, couldn’t care less. That was fun. It was fun to put myself in that position. It’s also fun to make fun of yourself. Really, seriously, who is going to turn down a chance to be on that show? I’m all in. And if they call again and say we need you again, and we’d like you to get naked again? Let’s go. My slate is clean.

Comments

1. He's buffed n' hot.

Posted by: jay | Nov 14, 2013 11:45:14 AM

2. It's weird how muscular he is, and yet gross.

Posted by: Tiger | Nov 14, 2013 11:49:43 AM

3. He looks weird because they shaved off all his body hair and he looks like a Ken doll.

Posted by: Jack M | Nov 14, 2013 11:50:41 AM

4. SAY NO TO SEVERE MANSCAPING

Posted by: Joe M | Nov 14, 2013 11:51:34 AM

5. He looks fantastic....minus the fact that they shaved him down. Ergh.

Posted by: C.J. | Nov 14, 2013 11:53:20 AM

6. I'll pass on the bacon and go for what's under the carrying tray.

Posted by: Peter | Nov 14, 2013 11:59:38 AM

7. I mean: http://www.omgblog.com/2005/11/jeff_probsts_atlatl.php#axzz2kdkhxGmX

Posted by: starquisha | Nov 14, 2013 12:04:28 PM

8. Belly buttons are like hands with transexuals. Try as you can to cheat gravity through surgery or intense body centric rituals, there are certain "tells" that cannot be shaved, sculpted, sucked or plucked...yet.

Posted by: MikeSin | Nov 14, 2013 12:06:24 PM

9. Love a well-groomed man.

Posted by: jamal49 | Nov 14, 2013 12:10:28 PM

10. It's his body hair, if he can whatever he wants with it. i think he looks great.

Posted by: mizzymm | Nov 14, 2013 12:11:29 PM

11. Hello, Jeff!

Posted by: RonCharles | Nov 14, 2013 12:16:49 PM

12. Bro is Buff.

Posted by: Luke | Nov 14, 2013 12:18:29 PM

13. Who cares if he shaves his body hair? At the end of the day, what's weird is that despite all the obvious gym time, he's got almost no V shape to his torso. He's kinda like a box.

Posted by: Joey Y | Nov 14, 2013 12:19:55 PM

14. I like that he is expanding and getting back out there. I love him in The Greatest Event In Television History.

Posted by: Fenrox | Nov 14, 2013 12:20:12 PM

15. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, Starquisha, for that link.

That's the version of Jeff I prefer.

In the above shot he looks good, in the link shots he looks WAAAYYYYYYYY better and more natural. Shaving chests and crotches is pervy.

Posted by: johnny | Nov 14, 2013 12:20:40 PM

16. Aww Jeff. Who knew? He can... snuff my torch ANY day. The tribe has SPOKEN.

Posted by: AJ | Nov 14, 2013 12:39:39 PM

17. The Drawn Together gang always claimed Probst was hung.

Posted by: RayJacksonMS | Nov 14, 2013 12:46:20 PM

18. @starquisha, thanks for that link. Wow. Nice piece under that bacon.

Posted by: AriesMatt | Nov 14, 2013 12:46:42 PM

19. Jeff inadvertently showed his peen on live television once. He used to be a reporter for some morning show years ago where he went to the russian bathouse in NYC. He jumped in the water, came out, pulled the bathing suit away from himself, and accidentally gave the downward looking camera a long look at his junk.

Posted by: SPOT | Nov 14, 2013 12:54:04 PM

20. I'd hit it.

Posted by: plucky 2.0 | Nov 14, 2013 1:17:08 PM

21. My 2 cents. Since this turned into a hair/ no hair conversation. I am very much pro hair. I think the media has just found a market to make men feel the need to spend money to have no hair. I love when guys are natural with body hair and the more the better for me -- people have been sold a hairless ideal image to make them feel less adequate and to spend money. Hairless has become the norm for media; I get so hot seeing the guys who don't buy into it. (Also looking forward to the day when tattoos are a sign of old age, and young non-conformist people do not have them.)

Posted by: TimothyD | Nov 14, 2013 1:24:29 PM

22. @Timothy, oh please. It's not all "the media." For ages the male body has generally been depicted as hairless to make the contours of the human form more visible. Not everything is about an ulterior motive and needs someone on the case. Also, why do you care who has a tattoo or not? It's not your body.

Posted by: Joey Y | Nov 14, 2013 1:36:15 PM

23. Hairlessness appeals to the "youthful ideal" to a point that it's pedophilia and the idea that sex should be innocent and clean. Grow up and be the man that nature made you.

Posted by: DavidR | Nov 14, 2013 1:37:45 PM

24. @ Johnny -- I'm not arguing in favor of shaved chests, but PERVY is not a word to be used for disapproval or criticism.

Mr. Probst's body is yet another sign that taking on a "career" as a reality show host is an excellent way to have lots and lots of free time.

Posted by: Buster | Nov 14, 2013 1:38:08 PM

25. First Geraldo Rivera, now this...

Posted by: JonnyNYNY2FLFL | Nov 14, 2013 1:56:32 PM