One Million Moms Can’t Handle the Hot Stud Ball-Ringing in the Kmart ‘Jingle Bells’ Ad

Kmart

Kmart has incurred the wrath of One Million Moms with its sexy ad in which six studs play 'Jingle Bells' with their balls.

Writes the group:

Kmart (Sears Brands, LLC) has a new commercial that is not only offensive – but this once family department store has made a deliberate decision to produce controversial advertisements instead of wholesome ones. This is a terrible plan on Kmart's part, especially at this time of year!

The title of the current ad is "Show Your Joe," and Kmart includes sexual content during a Christmas hand bell choir performance. The commercial focuses on several men wearing Joe Boxer underwear thrusting in a sexualized way to the tune of Jingle Bells. They start gyrating and shaking themselves instead of the hand bells, intending to make their "bells" ring in song – which is highly inappropriate.

Normally, we do not provide a link since One Million Moms does not want to contribute to this filth being spread around even more, but we made an exception this time to show how ridiculous and disgusting this ad really is.

One Million Moms has called on its followers to attack Kmart on Facebook and Twitter @kmart, so if you'd like to do the opposite, feel free.

Watch the ad HERE if you missed it.

Comments

1. Chuck Mielke says

This “controversy” shows just how delusional “11 Moms” is. The ad shows no “sexualized thrusting” — the men move their hips sideways, like hula dancers. A cute, fun ad. An extremist and hysterical response by an ultra-conservative organization.

2. ArchiLaw says

If your policy is not to show the link, you don’t show the link! Now I’m wondering if OMM is just a spoof. I happen to think the ad is fabulous. It mocks materialism and reflects a Victoria’s Secret society. Plus, the men are hot! Way to go, K-Mart. Extra points for mentioning Christmas and taking away the “War on Christmas” mantra.

3. Gregory In Seattle says

“Look at this filth! I mean, just look at it! Six well built shaking their… bells like that! On television! WHERE CHILDREN CAN SEE THEM! I am shocked! SHOCKED, I say! Let’s watch it again and see if it is still filth….”

4. AJ says

I personally think it’s in poor taste, but I also think OMM is fake. Also, I admit I’m sort of a prude but I would never waste time “protesting” something I find offensive, I would just roll my eyes and pay attention to something I don’t find offensive. OMM does nothing but bring more publicity to whatever they are “protesting”. I think it’s an undercover ad company.

5. MikeBoston says

The latest published membership count for OMM is less than 30,000 so I believe their name is highly inappropriate.

As for the ad…?

Cute, funny, not really sexual at all.

6. Chaz says

Words normal people do not use about sexual things.

RAUNCHY

STEAMY

RACY

These are words that simply reek of prurience. Prurience is when you take a secret dirty interest in something whilst pretending to disapprove of it.

7. Chaz says

Words normal people do not use about sexual things.

RAUNCHY

STEAMY

RACY

8. NHBrooklyn says

I thought they said there was thrusting. It’s an underwear ad for men. Men have penis’s that shake around when you wear boxers. What’s the big deal? That was probably the least sexual way they could have done an underwear ad. Oh ladies we have to watch awkward commercials about tampons and maxi pads all the time get over it.

9. Paul R says

This was so utterly predictable. Kmart will run the ad for a couple more days, more people will complain, and they’ll pull it while having attracted more publicity than they ever would have otherwise. It was probably an idea pushed by Joe Boxer, which has always been a slightly “edgy” company. And most Joe Boxer fans probably don’t associate it with Kmart, so now Joe Boxer has made Kmart hip.

10. Craig says

I have yet to even see it as a commercial on TV, I’ve only seen it on YouTube (and KLG and Hoda, where they loved it). Kmart is getting all the viral response they wanted and more. Congrats to their advertising department! And I’m sure they thank OMMs for continuing the talk about it.

11. Craig says

@PAUL R – apparently you never saw Kmart’s “I shipped my pants” or “Big Gas Savings” commercials. Kmart has been pretty edgy on it’s own without Joe Boxer’s influence.

12. Jack M says

Watching the ad made their lady parts tingle and they are really not capable of dealing with that. God forbid they should acknowledge that people get sexually excited. I feel great pity for their One Million (LOL!) Husbands.

13. John says

Anything that pisses off One Million Moms is OK in my book. The ad is great – it almost makes me want to shop at Kmart. But I won’t, because I’m not supporting any store that is open on Thanksgiving day. That, and the fact that I don’t enjoy stores where I’m outnumbered by rednecks.

14. James says

While I did think it was a bit racy for K-Mart, I also thought to myself.. Finally men are portrayed in a commercial like women are in 90% of other TV ads.

I’ve seen far FAAAAAAR worse commercials that don’t even get an eye batted at them because its a big breasted blonde woman with long legs stuffing a ridiculously huge burger into her mouth.

Sounds like these moms need to learn how to laugh.