Advertising | Jean-Claude Van Damme | News

BigGayDeal.com

Jean-Claude Van Damme Performs Epic Split to Enya: VIDEO

Vandamme

Jean-Claude Van Damme proves that if you're ever going to perform an epic split between two Volvo trucks you should do it to an Enya anthem.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Hot!

Posted by: Ken | Nov 14, 2013 12:34:01 PM

2. "Universal Soldier", an early JCVD movie, has the most insanely hot segment where the camera lovingly and slowly pans up the backside of a completely naked sweaty JCVD, from foot to head. Good lord, that man was and is hot.

Posted by: Seattle Mike | Nov 14, 2013 12:36:12 PM

3. If he really did that without fakery it's too bad because nobody believes anything they see today.

Posted by: Ken | Nov 14, 2013 12:45:47 PM

4. I had forgotten about Enya! Thanks for that!

Posted by: arundel | Nov 14, 2013 12:56:07 PM

5. ARUNDEL, lol!

Posted by: Rowan | Nov 14, 2013 1:15:26 PM

6. That gave me everything I need in life today.

Posted by: Jem (truly outrageous) | Nov 14, 2013 1:56:48 PM

7. It was real. His shirt tail in front was swaying with wind and the velocity. Always a classy guy, and authentic.

Posted by: UFFDA | Nov 14, 2013 2:01:51 PM

8. I JO'd SO much to this guys movies when I was a kid. There was always something vaguely homoerotic in his action films. Long loving shots of his body and ass and that one scene where he's about to get head while wearing this pink shorts...oh crap. As far as this commercial, in no way would any insurance company allow that to really happen.

Posted by: Rockstar | Nov 14, 2013 2:04:40 PM

9. My gawd! This guy is so frickin hot. Too bad about his personal life.

Posted by: Maleka | Nov 14, 2013 2:06:15 PM

10. That was actually all kinds of awesome. Isadora Duncan has clearly been reincarnated in his hip flexors.

Posted by: Little Kiwi | Nov 14, 2013 3:02:56 PM

11. Anybody with the type of martial arts training that he has had can do that. You practice your stretches to increase the distance of your kicks. Still pretty amazing, though!

Posted by: Jack M | Nov 14, 2013 3:06:12 PM

12. Geez,it makes me feel like a slug. Very impressive!

Posted by: greenfuzz | Nov 14, 2013 3:29:24 PM

13. Very very cool

Posted by: jarago | Nov 14, 2013 5:31:13 PM

14. Always like JCVD more than Stallone or even Schwarzenegger, even if "Double Impact" remains the only mainstream movie I ever walked out on. Still a likable and very sexy man. (Oh, that "Timecop" jump and split in his undies...)

Posted by: Dback | Nov 14, 2013 6:49:52 PM

15. How did it end? How did JCVD get out of this split? Just askin.

Posted by: Tom | Nov 14, 2013 10:53:55 PM

16. I saw this video the other day, I was very impressed with how well the drivers maintained their distance.

JCVD is, as always, more flexible than anyone has a right to be. He's 53 and able to do those side splits which requires actual flexibility in your groin that most men never achieve.

That and he's never been shy about being a hot tamale.

Posted by: YSOSERIOUS | Nov 15, 2013 6:27:35 PM