Comments

1. Moz's says

mitochondrial eve is only about 200,000 years ago, a genetic bottleneck situation

and the closest common Y-gene male ancestor to everyone is between 237,000-500,000 years ago another genetic bottleneck

2. anon says

There’s really no genetic test for “blackness”. All you can look for are mutations commonly seen in present day Africans. Africans have genetic variability as great amongst themselves as they vary with groups selected at random from around the world.

3. Cocoa says

Okay, yes, I watched the video after reading the comments about the laughter, and its true. That laughter from the woman next to him WAS priceless. It was so infectious that I had to sit down before could compose myself.

4. Inis Magrath says

Whenever I am asked to identify my ethnic origin on a census or whatever, I always write in, Australopithecine. I figure it’s all a matter of how far back one chooses to look, and for me 2 to 4 million years ago seems about right.

5. Grant says

I think one of the worlds largest problems is too many people have too much to say about everything..and far too many don’t think before they speak..the mouth always seems to be reacting before the brain.
    This guy looks like a right idiot..tho can’t imagine thats the first time that description has been used in his introduction

6. jed says

perfect. from now on, everytime he goes on tv, the host should introduce him as this: “please welcome our guest, european AND sub saharan african mr. craig cobb”

7. emjayay says

“oil and water don’t mix”. OK, but all human genes do. That’s the definition of a species. Even Neanderthals were part of out species, as recent science has found. The average European is a few percent Neanderthal.

They are the result of unnatural selection, but all domesticated dogs are the same species.

8. Shannon says

WHITE PEOPLE IN AMERICA DELUDE THEMSELVES INTO THINKING THEY ARE A “MAJORITY” AND BLACK PEOPLE ARE A “MINORITY” FOR SOME ODD REASON! EUROPE FITS INTO AFRICA 7-8 TIMES! THE US 8-9 TIMES! WHUTE MAKE UP GLOBALLY ONLY %3 OF THE POPULATION! BLACK PEOPLE THE ORIGINAL BIBLICAL MAN OF THE PLANET…OUTNUMBER WHITES 30-1…..WHITES NUMBER ARE DYING OUT ( YOUTUBE “THE DYING WHITE RACE)….ALL WHITES ARE “MUTATIONS OF BLACK GENES”…ALBINOS! YOUR CORE DNA IS BLACK AND ALWAYS WILL BE. FURTHER MORE WHITES HAVE –DIRECT–BLACK ANCESTRY. AS WELL AS NATIVE AMERICAN. THIS IS THE FUNNY PART ABOUT WHITE AMEICA. HELL…JESUS ( RELA NAME YESHUA…AND AFRICAN NAME) WAS BLACK! WAKE UP!!!