Comments

1. Mike Ryan says

Harry seems dwarfed in size by Skarsgard and neither man is short. Harry is 6′ 2 1/2″ while Skarsgard is two inches taller at 6′ 4 1/2″. I wouldn’t kick either one out of bed. Woof!

2. Derrick From Philly says

Why didn’t they have any BLACK men in the expedition? Do they think BLACK men can’t grow beards? Anybody ever see James Harden of the Houston Rockets? Or Beyoncé when it’s not her spa day? Fuzzy ginger is not bad, but hirsute ebony is where it’s at!!!

3. Derrick from Philly says

@ “Anybody ever see James Harden of the Houston Rockets?”

I haven’t. I’m a football queen not basketball.

Rick, I’m not in the mood today.

4. woodroad34 says

Sorry, that full ginger beard on Prince Harry diminishes his twink appeal and increases his cub hotness. That is a fully realized man there.

Alexander who?

5. james st. james says

Yes, that’s it! That’s why they both look so unhappy. No more tent time together.

“I like to think that the two of them had to share a sleeping bag because of the cold.” (Seattle Mike said.)

6. Derrick from Philly says

@ “What a bunch overly made up queens. Would it have been so much trouble to include some real men on that expedition?”

Posted by: Rick | Dec 17, 2013 5:55:09 PM

OK, eventhough the real Rick and I despise each other totally– that aint the real Rick’s posting. But it’s a parody of Rick’s sentiments about masculinity.

Rick, you reap what you sow.

I don’t want to use anybody else’s posting name but mine. I’m proud of me…in a way..sometimes. LOL

LOL…Rick would let Harry tear his 55 year old booty up!

7. Shannon says

I AM SORRY DUDES…NONE OF THESE GUYS ARE “HOT”. SCARRRSGARRRD HAS THE BIGGEST BAGS UNDER HIS EYES….AND SKINNY WITH WIDE WOMANLY HIPS! THE OTHERS ONE IS PLAIN AS HELL….SERIOUS GUYS????