Dustin Lance Black | News | Tom Daley

BigGayDeal.com

Tom Daley and Dustin Lance Black Captured Together on Video: WATCH

Daley_dlb

The internet gay couple sleuths have been hard at work. A video shot in October outside the University of Houston campus gym (where he trains) in October shows a very sweet Tom Daley stopping for a moment with a fan, and Dustin Lance Black tagging along in the distance.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

(via the backlot)

Comments

1. I have zero interest in either of these people.

Posted by: Tiger | Dec 10, 2013 9:05:06 AM

2. I like Tom, he's a good kid, by all accounts.

But he's gonna get his heart broken by that chicken hawk, I think it's gonna hurt his reputation as the "good boy next door" type with his fans....

Posted by: Windswept | Dec 10, 2013 9:07:59 AM

3. Good for you, Tiger.

Here, have a cookie.

Posted by: Nirgal | Dec 10, 2013 9:08:15 AM

4. I hope they put out a video together.

Posted by: Mona | Dec 10, 2013 9:17:47 AM

5. Tom is just the cutest little Monchichi ever.

I love having him on our team!

DLB gets a lifetime pass for "Milk" and any 39 year old who says they wouldn't bump Speedos with that adorable Daley boy is a big liar.

Posted by: Strepsi | Dec 10, 2013 9:20:36 AM

6. Tom could do so much better. DLB is a creep.

Posted by: JMC | Dec 10, 2013 9:21:13 AM

7. Not that it makes a great deal of difference but Tom was eighteen when the two of them began their romance, not nineteen.

Posted by: Matt | Dec 10, 2013 9:27:03 AM

8. Why is it so important to everyone to know who he's dating? If he didn't tell people who he's dating, then obviously he isn't ready for them to know. I really don't understand this obsession with other people's lives that is so prevalent these days. I have enough to deal with in my own life.

Posted by: Kethan | Dec 10, 2013 9:28:46 AM

9. It's a little creepy and Pedo.

god made Adam and Steve,
    Not Adam and baby! lol

Posted by: Mike in nyc | Dec 10, 2013 9:28:58 AM

10. I really can't imagine they have anything to talk about, and when Tom is turning 30, DLB will be turning 50. Also, it's clear (from the photos) that DLB knows himself and the ways of the world, so, at best, it's a little unseemly and gross to be dating someone who, essentially, could have just graduated high school. It kinda smacks of a father/son thing.

Posted by: Joey Y | Dec 10, 2013 9:29:51 AM

11. Oh, just let Tom live his life ^^ all you gay men with too many opinions! If Tom's happy, we'll be happy for him.

Tom, I'm speaking as the moral conscience of the group here: We love you and wish you only the best. :)

Posted by: will | Dec 10, 2013 9:31:14 AM

12. Any middle aged man who wants to be in a serious LTR with a teenager is a predator who should be removed from civilized society.

Posted by: JMC | Dec 10, 2013 9:34:32 AM

13. If the association works for now, great. Ageism works both ways and folks who disapprove of May/September links have their own problems. Why assume that they will even be in the same country "when Tom is 30...and DLB 50"?

Posted by: gregorybrown | Dec 10, 2013 9:36:45 AM

14. "Tom is just the cutest little Monchichi ever."

Haha! I knew he reminded me of something.

Posted by: crispy | Dec 10, 2013 9:38:39 AM

15. DLB is in NAMBLA right?

Posted by: MaryM | Dec 10, 2013 9:44:02 AM

16. @JMC: the word Tom used is "dating" I believe. They're not buying drapes. You seem to assume T WANTS an LTR.

Posted by: gregorybrown | Dec 10, 2013 9:46:10 AM

17. Actually, Gregory, he called their relationship "love at first sight." Which is a myth... like God, and total tops.

Posted by: crispy | Dec 10, 2013 9:51:39 AM

18. Lance Black needs to get out of the kiddie pool. It's just gross.

Posted by: Stan | Dec 10, 2013 9:52:18 AM

19. @ MARYM and @ JMC: for christ's sakes guys, we have enough real enemies throwing hateful stereotypes at our people without calling gay men pedophiles! Come ON!

Tom Daley can vote, can fire a gun, can join the military, can head a household, he can sure as hell decide who he wants to f***.

Posted by: Strepsi | Dec 10, 2013 9:52:29 AM

20. I think Tom Daley has been groomed by DLB to minimise the negative impact on DLB.

Firstly he says 'Oh I never even knew I was attracted to men'. Then when it was stated by the press that he was dating bareback, middle-aged DLB - who has LONG had a reputation for being a predatory chicken-hawk - Daley's story changes to claim that he pursued the middle-aged barebacker.

Their relationship while legal sounds exploitative.

Does DLB have serious issues?

Why does he only date closeted teenagers?

Posted by: MaryM | Dec 10, 2013 9:55:48 AM

21. Tom *could* do much better. But knowing that he's into older men makes me feel like there's hope for me out there. ;)

Posted by: Joe | Dec 10, 2013 9:57:33 AM

22. Gregory, he's been gushing nonstop about how head over heels in love he is with DLB, they've been together for something like six months and they travel everywhere together. It's pretty obvious they're in a committed relationship.

Also, when did I call DLB a pedophile? I called him a predator.

Posted by: JMC | Dec 10, 2013 9:59:22 AM

23. And DLB most certainly does not get a pass for 'Milk'.

Randy Shilts wrote the definitive biography of Milk - DLB merely adapted that book for the screen.

Shilts deserves the accolades. Not that sleazebag Dustin Lance Black.

Remember that Dustin Lance Black only last month was encouraging us to give money to that rabid homophobe Orson Scott Card by going to see 'Ender's Game'.

Posted by: MaryM | Dec 10, 2013 10:00:08 AM

24. And DLB most certainly does not get a pass for 'Milk'.

Shilts deserves the accolades. Not that sleazebag Dustin Lance Black.

Posted by: MaryM | Dec 10, 2013 10:00:09 AM