Canadian Olympic Bobsled Team Shows Some Skin: PHOTO

Bobsled

Captain Justin Kripps tweeted this photo of James McNaughton, Tim Randall, and Bryan Barnett, his teammates on the Canadian four-man Olympic bobsled team, proving that in winter sports there is still room to show some skin.

Said Kripps: "Double checking our race weight for the 4man Sunday."

Comments

1. Thrutch says

Between that and their outfits, its the sluttiest looking bobsled team canada has had since 4 years ago

2. PRMGR says

good for them that they are talented bobsledders cuz they aren’t going to win any beauty pageants.

3. Robert says

Love how buff the bobsledders seem to be here and in other countries. Didn’t think this blog showed anything other than twinks and circuit boys! (Is that even the right term? I live in Indiana, so…)

4. n.b. says

@PRMGR
    Sounds like you’re bitter (and projecting). Those dudes are objectively attractive. All of them are at least 8/10s. No need to bring others down just because you lack self-confidence.

5. George F says

They all look great…but that guy with the black bushy beard & black pants…just forces me to write stupid droooling comments on the internet even if I am superbusy here!
    =)

6. Paul says

Always wondered what Bobsledders and Lugers looked like without their clothes – liking it A LOT – wish they’d gotten the thighs in though – they always look massive when they push off!

7. Griff says

I’m curious- am I supposed to be commenting on every picture of hairless twinks regarding how unattractive I find them..? Because if I am, I’ve been seriously neglecting my duties.

(Seriously though- if you don’t find this particular body type attractive, STFU and scroll down. It’s not hard.)

8. crispy says

No, what cheapens this site is the constant barrage of troll comments by you and your aliases, Jim, err, Jason.

9. EYE ROLL says

There is ONE person using several different names posting “enough with the besrds”…how about you shut your mouth. Enough of you already. Pathetic troll.

10. Zeta says

I don’t get it. Men who look like men are hotter than men who look like boys. Hair is beautiful.

11. woodroad34 says

Beary, beary nice. Can you imagine them all hugging each other as they lube….er, I mean “luge”…. that tunnel?

12. Jonny says

Not attractive in the least. Look more like crazy backwoods stalkers to me but to each his own I suppose. Not a fan of facial hair in the least.

13. BETTY says

The last two comments were just childish. We get it, you don’t like facial hair. Grow up already. Damn trolls.

14. BETTY says

You do know there is probably a reason for the beards? Like hockey players who don’t shave during the playoffs. They do it for good luck.

15. FFS says

Careful, guys. Posting sexy propaganda pics, like this, when you’re in Russia can earn you some hefty Gulag time.

16. stranded says

Posted by: George F | Jan 23, 2014 4:20:46 PM
    ————————

Black busy beard and black pants guy would’ve actually been attractive had he not chosen to wax his chest. Why is he fighting the hot like that? What a disappointment.

17. canuck duck says

@stranded– I love a hairy chest (like LOVE) but this guy is still damn hot even with a smooth one. How do you know he waxed it though, maybe hes naturally smooth?

18. Knock says

It’s always disappointing to read comments that amount to “I don’t like men who look like men”. Reinforce that stereotype, guys.

19. Bryan says

Comment thread news alert: Some guys find these men attractive, other men find these guys unattractive, others are indifferent. Full report coming soon.