George Michael | Music | News

BigGayDeal.com

George Michael Announces Live Album, Returns to Twitter After a Year

2_symphonica

George Michael plans to release a Symphonica live album in March featuring orchestral arrangements of hits he played on the tour by the same name.

Michael also returned to Twitter for the first time since January 2013, tweeting:

"HELLO MY LOVELIES !!! A belated happy new year to you all!...Firstly, I can only apologise from the bottom of my heart for worrying you for so long with my silence. Suffice to say that 2013 was a year that i am glad to put behind me and that i hope you can forgive me for. Symphonica the album is ready to go, and i hope it rekindles memories of the nights we spent together over the last few years.xx

Track list of the album, AFTER THE JUMP...

Standard Album:
1. Through
2. My Baby Just Cares for Me
3. Praying for Time (available for free download)
4. Let Her Down Easy

12. Cowboys and Angels
13. Idol
14. Brother Can You Spare A Dime
15. You Have Been Loved
16. Wild Is The Wind
17. You’ve Changed

Comments

1. You did not worry me with your silence. I found it quite refreshing from you . . .

Posted by: Mike | Jan 21, 2014 10:27:34 AM

2. George needs to change that old, shaved-head look and let his hair grow back in. And stay off dope and drugs and booze once and for all. Moderation. It will help him to stay out of trouble. After all, he's not a kid anymore...........Come on George, time to act like an adult now......

Posted by: David From Canada | Jan 21, 2014 11:44:49 AM

3. I'm looking forward to the new album, I hope he puts out an album of new songs as well. He's been missed.

Posted by: Edd | Jan 21, 2014 11:45:11 AM

4. Saw him twice, in Europe, when he was on that Tour. Amazing. I went with several friends and we were all spellbound at how many HITS he has had....one after another...and that voice!
    Truly one of the greats!

Posted by: Oliver | Jan 21, 2014 12:54:50 PM

5. I cant wait to get live album , he has one of the best voices in pop music

Posted by: KIm | Jan 21, 2014 1:50:48 PM

6. Man, wish I could have seen him live. Can't wait to hear this album!

Posted by: AriesMatt | Jan 21, 2014 2:19:16 PM

7. This is one of the very greatest things ever in the history of everything:

My gawd, what a voice at 1:29 and at 3:59!!!

He had 75,000 people eating out of his hand, how can "real life" compare to that?

Would love to see him if he tours America for this album.

Posted by: Henry Holland | Jan 21, 2014 3:38:12 PM

8. The gay white male Whitney.

Posted by: Sean Maloney | Jan 21, 2014 6:57:49 PM

9. How about an album of new material? This sound boring.

Posted by: Paulie | Jan 21, 2014 7:18:37 PM

10. he's so talented. Love him!

Posted by: Junior | Jan 21, 2014 7:44:43 PM

11. Looking forward to this. He's a wonderful talent.

Posted by: Klien | Jan 21, 2014 7:45:04 PM

12. Meh. Post another update when he takes his next ganja nap behind the wheel and lets his gay mobile crash into something, again.

Posted by: FFS | Jan 22, 2014 12:34:32 AM

13. @Sean Maloney:

No, the gay white Nina Simone. Look at that track list again.

Posted by: Jerry | Jan 22, 2014 2:38:29 AM

14. @David from Canada:

Sweetie, George Michael will turn FIFTY-ONE in six months. Dihydrotestosterone has likely already set in, so keeping his hair short is probably the most prudent choice for an image-driven gay man in the public eye, unless he wants to go all Joey Fatone on his head.

Posted by: Jerry | Jan 22, 2014 2:42:56 AM