Comments

1. Onnyjay says

What makes Rs think they own the world and can slap around anybody who challenges them?? He’s certainly reading Christie’s playbook, just had the lack of cool to lose it on camera. Of COURSE he’s sooooo sorry and will never ever do it again. Yeah right.

2. Ken says

They could have gone lighter on the make-up. He looks like a cast mate of Jersey Shore. But, props for an apology that was pretty straightforward.

3. Leroy Laflamme says

I get it! It’s now socially acceptable to say, do or tweet absolutely anything you like, provided you apologize the next day. Or even non-apologize. I guess that’s how we’ll let Putin off the hook.

4. NotSafeForWork says

I wonder if he gave the guy his complimentary souvenir Duck Dynasty Duck Call to help smooth it over?

5. niles says

I stand by my statement that anyone affiliated with the GOP at this point is a scumbag. It is not a normal political party any longer, but an organized hate group waging war against its own citizens.

6. Gigi says

“We’re gonna have lunch sometime next week…”
    Ugh! Hasn’t the reporter been through enough already?

7. andrew says

The guy was pissed and he overreacted. Big deal. Of course the thing he is sorry about is that it was caught on camera.

8. Paul B. says

I guess being under pressure is too much for this princess…what with all the mirror time, bikini waxing and eyebow plucking this little italian sausage snapped.

9. JonnyNYNY2FLFL says

Threatening the press has always been winner for courting the Republican base. They hate the 1st Amendent, love the 2nd Amendment.

10. Markt says

There’s a back story here. When Grimm said “I’ll break you in half like a boy,” I think he was actually saying: “When you saw me in that gay bar you were dying for me to top you.” That lunch date is gonna end up in a hotel room. Grimm needs NY1 on his side.

11. andrew says

@TRAPELO: You should be profoundly ashamed of that loathsome comment. Marines have and are fighting and dying in the service of this nation. SHAME ON YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. FFS says

And now the world knows that he’s overcompensating for a super dinky wiener. Good job, brain trust.

13. L G. says

do the vile and then apologize and most then “forgive” such a tried and true method of saying what you REALLY mean in this World, as long as the news is there to “catch the vile”

14. Carlie says

This is the second time he’s made threats against a NY1 reporter (He did it in Dec., 2012). The first reporter happens to be black, this one happens to be gay. It’s worth noting.

15. Michael'sExBf says

Michael is Gay – closeted. I know for fact. He used to beat me. I am tired of him thinking it is okay to bully and threaten people. I will take my chances but I am speaking up. . . more to follow. and yes I have photos – of our love and the bruises. NO JOKE!~