Gay Marriage | Jason Jones | Jon Stewart | News

Jon Stewart Hails Gay Marriage's Slow March Forward in Utah and Oklahoma: VIDEO

Utah_stewart

Jon Stewart celebrates recent marriage rulings in the red states of Utah and Oklahoma.

And Jason Jones gets his junk stuck in a cantaloupe.

Check out the latest edition of 'Gaywatch', AFTER THE JUMP...

J_jones

Comments

1. For various reasons I can't really stand The Daily Show or Colbert anymore. They've become repetitive, which is a strange thing to say about shows that follow the news of the day. I couldn't even watch all 5 minutes of this clip.

Posted by: Paul R | Jan 17, 2014 9:33:23 AM

2. Repetitive, Paul R? You do know there are 50 states, right? Don't blame federalism for your short attention span.

Posted by: Hansel Currywurst | Jan 17, 2014 9:44:10 AM

3. Liberals have no problem making light of Gay Persecuation...is that a good thing really???

Posted by: Ankerich | Jan 17, 2014 11:51:17 AM

4. Well thanks for the news, Hansel! Gosh, who knew.

Also, I was commenting more on Stewart's repetitive shrieking, Jewish jokes, and gay jokes. For Colbert, his fake persona just isn't so funny anymore. It's predictable.

They're both talented comedians, I don't question that. They've just gotten dull. If I didn't have a DVR I could hardly watch an episode of Colbert, because the screaming of STEVEN for 30 seconds at the start of the show isn't remotely funny. I guess you're more patient.

Posted by: Paul R | Jan 17, 2014 2:52:45 PM

5. Paul, I get what you are saying, I sort of feel the same way, but only about Jon Stewart. Stephen Colbert is much funnier by nature. Stewart is getting kind of stale though.

Posted by: Luke | Jan 17, 2014 5:28:25 PM

6. @ANKERICH --"Liberals have no problem making light of Gay Persecuation...is that a good thing really???"

YES -- the more ridiculous they make it to their straight audience, the more general awareness of the persecution -- THINK!

Posted by: Bob | Jan 17, 2014 7:24:20 PM

7. Great. The Daily Show and the Colbert Report are almost always funny and right on the money.

Posted by: andrew | Jan 18, 2014 2:18:08 AM