Lea Michele | Lily Allen | Music | Music Video | News | Paloma Faith

New Tracks from Lea Michele, Lily Allen, and Paloma Faith: VIDEO

Faith

Paloma Faith released the new video for her single "Can't Rely on You" this morning. The track was written by Pharrell Williams, who also appears on it.

Also out this morning is the title track from Lea Michele's album, "Louder", and "Air Balloon", a new track from Lily Allen which she co-wrote with Shellback.

Which of these is your favorite?

Watch and listen, AFTER THE JUMP...

2_faith

Comments

1. Lea needs to retrain her vocals and go back to Broadway. Pop music is not for her.

Posted by: JMC | Jan 13, 2014 2:24:48 PM

2. I actually have liked this and the last release from her upcoming album. I'd rather listen to this than many of today's pop stars. To each their own I suppose.

Posted by: Sam | Jan 13, 2014 2:39:27 PM

3. Lea Michelle — I'm not sure I agree that she should stay on Broadway but she needs to find music that fits better with and showcases her voice, rather than standard pop treatments that don't work without seeing her sing them (à la Glee). She's probably capable of a lot of different kinds of music, but she seems to be trapped in the Glee phenomena, like a Disney kid trapped in… well we've seen enough of that to understand the possible outcomes.

Lily—she's done much better, but I never give up hope.

Paloma Faith — don't know who she is, but VERY intriguing. And a beautiful video. I hope she's the one speaking Italian in the beginning. HMMMMMMMM…

Posted by: tinkerbelle | Jan 13, 2014 3:41:08 PM

4. I love Lea and believe she's not giving up everything up to be a popstar. It was a dream to record a more personal album, but I think she'll continue to do Broadway, film and tv. In an interview, she stated at age 50 she hopes to do a cover album of Celine and Barbra songs. I would like that a little earlier than 20+ years.

Posted by: Gunny | Jan 13, 2014 4:18:42 PM

5. Who listens to this garbage? Unfortunately gays do. This is terrible music.

Posted by: Gonzo | Jan 13, 2014 4:40:44 PM

6. I long for the days of Sade when singing was about singing and not screaming at the top of your lungs.

Posted by: Sean Maloney | Jan 13, 2014 11:21:42 PM

7. Paloma is major.

Posted by: Brion | Jan 13, 2014 11:53:49 PM

8. Give me a break this song show she can do pop. I have no idea what some of you are thinking. I ti like you can't get it out of your head how good she is at Bway so anything else is disregarded.

Posted by: Kim | Jan 14, 2014 12:10:28 AM

9. Lea doens't need to retrain her voice. Anytime she does a Bway song on glee she nails it and she had shown time after time she can do pop and soft rock. And she cant; go back to Bway she is under contract with Fox.

Lea has lead over 75 songs that have charted on Billboard most of which was "pop". Her lead song have also been downloaded more that 10 million times. So to say she can't do pop is ridiculous many people disagree.

Posted by: Kim | Jan 14, 2014 12:14:10 AM