Barack Obama | Evangelical Christians | Evangelicals | James David Manning | New York | News | Nigeria | Uganda

Harlem Pastor: Obama Behind Plot to Unleash Gay 'Homo' Demons on Black Men — VIDEO

Atlah

James David Manning, birther and chief pastor at the ATLAH World Missionary Church on 123rd Street in New York City's Harlem neighborhood, has unveiled his latest campaign (you may remember another one back in 2010) against gays by making a bizarre claim in a YouTube video and on the marquee of the sign outside his church.

ManningAccording to Manning, President Obama has unleashed gay demons upon the black male community "hoping to influence as many black males to subscribe to ideals of 'homosexual perverted LGBT' as possible." This has led to the outing of Jason Collins and Michael Sam which in turn is "encouraging more black men to come out of the closet."

The newly out black gay men "are being scooped up by white homos" according to Manning, leaving black women with less of a choice of a man to come and be her husband and father her children.

Manning also offers his praise for the presidents of Uganda and Nigeria, as well as The Gambian. You may recall that Gambian President Yahya Jammeh recently said that gays are 'vermin' and should be exterminated like malaria-laden mosquitos.

Watch Manning's video, AFTER THE JUMP...

The NY Daily News reports:

Carmen Neely, president of Harlem PRIDE, a support group for members of the lesbian and gay communities of Upper Manhattan, called the sign “shameful” and “foolish.”

“This demonization is such a stark contrast from the positive progress that has been made between black churches and their same-gender loving congregants,” said Neely.

Comments

1. Yet ANOTHER idiot!

Posted by: Bryan L | Feb 27, 2014 9:03:09 AM

2. Ignorance and homophobia are rampant in "Pastor" Manning's itsy bitsy, teeny-tiny, wee little brain. Any parishioners who attend his "Christian" church are to be pitied for their non-Christian beliefs. Otherwise, why would a church members, especially female members, sit through his anti-gay drivel? What a sad and unimportant POS.

Posted by: HadenoughBS | Feb 27, 2014 9:09:00 AM

3. For all the dopey white liberals out there who were taught that only white people can be racists.....SURPRISE!!!

Posted by: Drew | Feb 27, 2014 9:14:19 AM

4. Where is George Takai. I want his commentary on this.. Oh my... homo deamons... sounds very scary...

Posted by: spg | Feb 27, 2014 9:15:12 AM

5. And we're allowing this idiot his 15 minutes of fame because ? The media giveth the power and media should taketh it away....

Posted by: norseman | Feb 27, 2014 9:17:02 AM

6. Black homo demon? Well then, I'll leave my door open.

Posted by: Dattexas | Feb 27, 2014 9:19:30 AM

7. Guilty!

Posted by: crispy | Feb 27, 2014 9:21:18 AM

8. Groups exist that would love nothing more than to start a battle between minorities to stop any of us from making further progress. It's unfortunate when minorities become a part of the problem but that doesn't make it prevalent.

With his comments, he doesn't seem to have very much faith in his own community so why would that extend outside it.

Posted by: Hey Darlin' | Feb 27, 2014 9:24:33 AM

9. He's really hot tho, LOL

Posted by: Patrick | Feb 27, 2014 9:25:35 AM

10. Obviously the inhabitants of New York don't have as many rocks as the people of Kiev.

Posted by: JackFknTwist | Feb 27, 2014 9:31:03 AM

11. Yes, because doesn't EVERY woman (black or not) want a secretly gay man to marry and to father her children? It makes for such wonderful stability in a heterosexual relationship!

Frickin' MORON!

Posted by: Caliban | Feb 27, 2014 9:37:43 AM

12. Yet another embarrassing negro giving the black community a bad name. These "homophobes of color" are doing their best to portray African-Americans as intolerant, bigoted and backward in the eyes of progressive America. To my gay brothers and sisters I say: Keep your eyes on the prize and fight HATE wherever it rears it's ugly head.

Posted by: Dante | Feb 27, 2014 9:48:30 AM

13. Oh Manning - shut the f*ck up!

Posted by: Bill | Feb 27, 2014 9:53:49 AM

14. He should be more concerned with contraception and the community finishing basic education.

Posted by: jb | Feb 27, 2014 10:12:19 AM

15. Oh, Oprah's been preaching about this for years now.

Posted by: anon | Feb 27, 2014 10:13:24 AM

16. I laughed out loud when I saw the picture of that sign. Anybody who believes any of that doesn't have the intelligence to wipe their own behinds.

Posted by: Jack M | Feb 27, 2014 10:41:00 AM

17. Someone released some type of demons on that outfit he's wearing. But, I'm pretty sure it wasn't gay homo demons.

Posted by: Taylor | Feb 27, 2014 10:53:31 AM

18. As white man I always like when a black homo unleash his beast on me (just laughing but I do like so much black men...)

Posted by: lukebrux | Feb 27, 2014 11:00:44 AM

19. The man is a comic genius. You gotta watch the video. It's unbelievably funny.

Posted by: Joe in Ct | Feb 27, 2014 11:40:03 AM

20. I wish I had a Demon Homo in me. One that recently left pro-football. NO problem. I've got many unused tubes of KY Jelly. Is there an the expiration date on that stuff?

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Feb 27, 2014 12:10:38 PM

21. Oh, I'm sorry, LUKEBRUX. You already beat me to the punch.

Well, I'll take a sexy Puerto Rican Homo Demon then...or a Mormon Samoan... Or Hawaiian, or Irish, or Polish, or ANYBODY at this point in my life...anybody except that homo demon on this blog, Rick.

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Feb 27, 2014 12:16:31 PM

22. Supposed to be something wrong with Black homo demons? Every one I been with was SMOKIN' hot--in the best imaginable way! I've known incredibly hot Black Homo Demons in Charlotte, Baltimore, Washington, Atlanta and New York, and am more than willing to take more whenever and wherever I can.

Posted by: Daniel Berry, NYC | Feb 27, 2014 12:45:20 PM

23. Supposed to be something wrong with Black homo demons? Every one I been with was SMOKIN' hot--in the best imaginable way! I've known incredibly hot Black Homo Demons in Charlotte, Baltimore, Washington, Atlanta and New York, and am more than willing to take more whenever and wherever I can.

Posted by: Daniel Berry, NYC | Feb 27, 2014 12:45:20 PM

24. Dear Harlem Pastor,

"...Unleash Gay 'Homo' Demons on Black Men."

You're confusing PRESIDENT Obama with that Wes Craven dude.

No worries, most people confuse them as well, seeing as they are almost the same persons dealing with crazies and House trained brain sucking lunatics.

Posted by: Mags | Feb 27, 2014 12:52:31 PM

25. Yay for all the demon homos and Jason Collins and Michael Sam and all of the black gay men that are going to come out!!!

Posted by: SpaceCadet | Feb 27, 2014 2:27:01 PM