Music | News | Robyn

Neneh Cherry and Robyn Collaborate on New Track 'Out of the Black': LISTEN

Robyn_cherry

Swedish pop elf Robyn is helping "Buffalo Stance" singer Neneh Cherry on her comeback album which is released later this month, and the duo released a duet today called "Out of the Black".

Check it out and let us know what you think of it, AFTER THE JUMP...

In related news, Robyn is recording with R&B pop legends Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis which has to be the best music news of the day.

Comments

1. Wow... That was bad!

Posted by: Dean | Feb 4, 2014 9:31:41 PM

2. I enjoyed and still love Neneh's first album. It would be marvelous if she could pull a proper comeback.

Posted by: Omar | Feb 4, 2014 10:55:35 PM

3. oh dear. more proof that our 80s pop starts shouldn't try to be relavent any longer.

Posted by: Keith | Feb 4, 2014 11:37:06 PM

4. I'm willing to give my free production advice via this comment board. I hold no claim to this. This will stand up in court.

I found nothing that interesting in this track as I heard it. I'd love to hear both Robyn and Neneh Cherry rocking it out or just free-styling on their own. How great would that be? I mean no voice is heard in what I listening to (looking). Can Ms. Cherry sing? I'd love to hear that. What happens when Robyn and Cherry are left along in a room together and are we allowed to hear it?

Posted by: snork | Feb 5, 2014 12:39:58 AM

5. zzzzzzzzzzzzzz culture has windows. sometimes they slam shut.

Posted by: redhook | Feb 5, 2014 1:37:53 AM

6. Well, that just ruined my day. I adore both women, but that was just…not even mediocre.

Posted by: MrRoboto | Feb 5, 2014 1:38:41 AM

7. This isn't really my jam, but I'm so glad Robyn is finally getting back to touring/the studio.

Posted by: Mikey | Feb 5, 2014 11:29:09 AM

8. "We always hang in a buffalo stance, so don't you get fresh with me!" I was in high school in the '90s when I bought the CD for Neneh Cherry's first album and I would put that song on repeat and jam out in my car! lol

Posted by: SpaceCadet | Feb 5, 2014 12:14:01 PM