50 Cent | News | Rick Ross | Sean 'Puffy' Combs

50 Cent Accuses Diddy of Gay Love Triangle on Instagram, Deletes It

50cent

Rapper 50 Cent continued his long history of anti-gay social media trolling on Sunday with a now-deleted Instagram post suggesting Diddy was in a gay love triangle.

Hollywood Life reports:

50 Cent’s Mar. 2 Instagram post, which he deleted very quickly after posting, is made up of two photos: one of Steve and Diddy hugging in pink shirts, and the other of Diddy and Rick looking like they’re about to kiss thanks to the awkward angle of the photo. Fifty captioned the pic very cheekily, writing, “I ain’t saying nothing, but something ain’t right. Lmao #smsaudio.”

The Instagram was offensive — not only to Diddy, Rick, and Steve, but also to gays everywhere — and the fact that he pulled the post seems to be an acknowledgement of that.

Comments

1. I don't find that offensive...

Posted by: Marco P | Mar 4, 2014 1:49:48 PM

2. More silly.

Posted by: Marco P | Mar 4, 2014 1:50:05 PM

3. well, this is very far from being the most homophobic thing that a rapper produce.
    It's more like somthing an absurd gossip monger would put on his site that what you expect from a rapper, but frankly i don't see the homophobia anywhere.
    I can see Diddy being upset about this (and probably the other two men) but i doubt any other gay man will find that offensive at all

Posted by: jjose712 | Mar 4, 2014 1:55:51 PM

4. Yeah I have to agree, I'm missing the terrible homophobia. I took the suggestion of "not right" to be that Diddy was a two-timing ho, not that he was hooking up with guys.

Posted by: e.c. | Mar 4, 2014 2:10:26 PM

5. it's not that the post isn't all that homophobic, it's that 50 Cent is constantly making homophobic remarks...

on it's own, it's trite. as part of a succession of remarks, it's homophobia.

Posted by: KEVolution! | Mar 4, 2014 2:19:13 PM

6. This is actually rather plausible. Diddy kind of has an aura of a femme gay guy on the DL.

But yes, although dumb, 50's post was hardly offensive.

Posted by: Chris K | Mar 4, 2014 2:23:21 PM

7. They're not gay. I don't see it. If Diddy was gay he could do much better.

Posted by: NE1 | Mar 4, 2014 2:23:38 PM

8. During my high school days (before the civil war) the guy that threw around the most homophobic remarks turned out to be the biggest flamer, just saying.

Posted by: I wont grow up | Mar 4, 2014 2:25:27 PM

9. What's not right is giving yourself a cartoon name like 50 Cent.

Posted by: Jack M | Mar 4, 2014 2:26:26 PM

10. I think Ms 50 needs to get a life of her own.

Posted by: Chuck Mielke | Mar 4, 2014 2:33:35 PM

11. I've always liked Sean. I think it would be awesome if it turned out that he's playing for our team.

Posted by: chasmader | Mar 4, 2014 2:41:10 PM

12. Y'all are just racists, as usual. Just trying to tear black men down whenever you can.

Posted by: DERRICK FROM PHILLY | Mar 4, 2014 2:48:32 PM

13. 50 Cent is a closet queen raging against the world. What is he like forty years old?

Posted by: Kissyfur | Mar 4, 2014 2:56:54 PM

14. 50 Cent clearly has something to hide. I don't think he realizes that every time he does something like this he calls attention to his own insecurities.

Red flag, 50. We are onto you. Now be a man and come out.

Posted by: Marc | Mar 4, 2014 3:09:00 PM

15. Somebody take the computer away from her. She's reaching critical mass.

Posted by: Babycakes | Mar 4, 2014 3:33:16 PM

16. I wouldn't give you 49 cents for 50cent.

Posted by: mike | Mar 4, 2014 3:33:42 PM

17. Two quarters should shut up and get a job.

Posted by: S. | Mar 4, 2014 4:07:23 PM

18. it seems obvious that many many homophobes are closet cases living in fear of their own sexuality and that fear is projected onto others: in part to deflect attention/suspicion from the homophobic individual (no one will think i'm gay if i hate on other gays) and also as pure unconcious self-loathing directed outwards. 50 cent has had gay rumors swirling about him for a long time and this doesn't disconfirm them to me.

Posted by: ian | Mar 4, 2014 4:11:39 PM

19. 50 cent is trash and hasn't done anything noteworthy in years.

Posted by: reality | Mar 4, 2014 4:50:08 PM

20. "I ain't saying nothing.....because I'm a low life coward."
    Yeah ....we already know.

Posted by: JackFknTwist | Mar 4, 2014 4:51:03 PM

21. apes

Posted by: enchantra | Mar 4, 2014 5:41:21 PM

22. 50 sure likes to dwell a lot on which male celebrities are sleeping with men...because straight guys are always don't that, amirite?

Posted by: FuryOfFirestorm | Mar 4, 2014 8:14:17 PM

23. Dammit, I accidentally that last post...

50 sure likes to dwell a lot on which male celebrities are sleeping with men...because straight guys are always doing that, amirite?

Posted by: FuryOfFirestorm | Mar 4, 2014 8:15:54 PM

24. talk much?

Posted by: enchantra | Mar 4, 2014 10:09:39 PM

25. If 50 Cent is straight, then so are Burt & Ernie.

Posted by: FFS | Mar 5, 2014 12:09:18 AM