Comments

1. Rick says

My mother simply told me this: “get out, faggot. I wish you were dead.” I mean, I deserved it. But as long as I hold up masculine ideals and deride the openly gay liberals who make gay equality possible, she’ll just continue to ignore me rather than pretend I was dead.

2. styler says

3. will says

This is lighthearted I suppose, but it’s pretty vapid. It’s a comedy skit without wit or bite. It’s highest goal is trying to be cute. (it seems almost designed for little twinks and teenaged girls to say: “That’s SO cute!”) It would be nice, too, if we actually got a sketch that had genuine satire, a discernable target, and some sign of intelligent life lurking in it.

4. steve says

not as funny as I think they probably tried to be – but uh…cool enough. I kind of wish it were based more on reality as opposed to the hammy approach.

5. Matt says

Funny enough.

6. says

My mother and I don’t talk about my homosexuality. Well, she doesn’t talk to me period. But she’s less ashamed of me when I don’t bring up the fact that I begrudgingly like sex with men. She’d rather have a dead son than a gay son, so I play the part of the eunuch so as not to encourage death wishes from her.

7. Derrick from Philly says

@ “My question is, in the comments section, why did “Rick” and “Styler” say the exact same thing and about their mom? Did they have the same mom?”

MATT, I don’t know exactly what to say. No, Rick and Styler didn’t have the same mother, but they did come out of the same mental asylum. I pray they closed the place down.

8. Jem (truly outrageous) says

@Mitch

I saw that same episode of “Internet Dating” or whatever it’s called on Bravo. I found him to be super-douchey… :-(

I hope he looks back on that show in 20 years and learns something…. smh

9. disgusted american says

wow – so sorry some of you people have awful mothers….my parents were Great….Im the 6th of 8kids and Im gay, my sister the 5th is a lesbian…my parenst loved us all equally, and thier love never waivered…they included all of our bf’s/partners/gf’s in all family gatherings including Christmas..and they were WW2 generation….I guess I was lucky to have the folks I did…they’re gone no, but Never forgotten!

10. Cats for Grandkids says

My favorite is the condescending “I love you JUST the way you are!”

Like that’s so hard to do? Like I have six arms but she wouldn’t have things any other way because that’s just the kind of big-hearted, we-are-the-world, kum-bah-yah human being she is?

I say this sincerely, with all the filial love I have in my heart: “F*CK you, Mom!”

11. Alexander says

word for word. rick and styler same person clearly. do you have a life??? I bet your real name is Eustace or something. ^_^ Sorry about how you were treated. If it’s true. It’s not cool bro. However as one who went through foster homes and mostly raised by extremists christianizes. I personally feel your pain but I don’t get the negativity towards a bunch of people you don’t know nor never met.