News | Web Series

Two Gay Dads Meet 'The Oversharer': VIDEO

Oversharer

'The Oversharer' (Jacqueline Mazarella) is a neighborhood mom who just wants to talk. Find out what happens when she bumps into two new dads (Larry Sullivan and Don Winston).

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. LOL. that made me laugh harder than any of the three "Day Drunk Gays" episodes I've watched.

Posted by: odsbjorn | Mar 12, 2014 11:17:34 AM

2. She lives across the street from me. I'm afraid to leave my house most days.

Posted by: Gigi | Mar 12, 2014 11:24:15 AM

3. Are there really people like that? Maybe somewhere near New York City. In Conneticut. Let's hear the stories.

Posted by: UFFDA | Mar 12, 2014 12:04:06 PM

4. I went to college with a woman like that. I didn't even know what an Episiotomy was before that. (look it up)

Posted by: Frank | Mar 12, 2014 12:04:57 PM

5. This really isn't funny. It's too desperate to get a laugh by any means possible. You feel cheap for smirking at such low-grade stuff.

Posted by: will | Mar 12, 2014 12:20:50 PM

6. I'm afraid to look it up.

Posted by: UFFDA | Mar 12, 2014 12:20:54 PM

7. Why?

Posted by: Gil | Mar 12, 2014 1:15:02 PM

8. I laughed, Will. I don't feel desperate or cheap. Lighten up.

Posted by: James | Mar 12, 2014 3:59:12 PM

9. I worked in an elementary school, which was mostly women teachers. They would say anything in front of me. I really didn't need to know about pussy farts.

Posted by: Mike in the Tundra | Mar 12, 2014 4:55:07 PM

10. Ah, Larry Sullivan-crushed on him since "The Trip. "

Posted by: Dback | Mar 12, 2014 5:36:21 PM

11. Hah! I had a coworker who was EXTREMELY introverted who got trapped by our former secretary. My officemate came running in saying "You have to rescue him! She's talking about her period and her colonoscopy!" I called him from a nearby phone and we faked a phone call for five minutes with him just going "uh huh" and "ok", but it didn't work. She patiently waited so that she could continue with the gruesome details.

Posted by: GeoffreyPS | Mar 12, 2014 9:49:29 PM

12. Pray you don't run into her the day after her "weird but wild!" laparotomy.

Posted by: Medical Procedure | Mar 12, 2014 10:08:42 PM

13. huh. I think I'm an oversharer. kind of funny...it was both funny and I was also guessing it might remind people of me ... I'm not that bad... but yeah...

Posted by: steve | Mar 13, 2014 2:06:48 AM