Comments

1. joe says

Video camera (and knowing that you’re filming this for potential use as web series) and using a phone while driving is not at all intelligent.
    Next he’ll be driving around with a dog in a cage on the roof….

2. Amell says

I can understand his motivations for showing people his interaction with his son. But at some point it does become just like looking at a co-worker’s pictures of their kids. Not all kids are adorable to all people, and after about 30 secs, the lustre is over. I won’t be watching anymore of this series.

3. EchtKultig says

Cute. I’d rather see this than scores of other people “desperately seeking fame”, as Perry puts it, such as vapid celebrities that have nothing to do with gay rights like Justin Bieber. That being said, I can’t help but be amused by the curious semiotic significance of him saying he lives in fictional “Stepford, Connecticut”. Are stay-at-home dads supposed to be the new gay trophy husbands? I’m reminded of one of my favorite Saint Etienne lyrics: “never could have been a tennis wife, get into the acting life.”

4. Saria says

It’s a shame that we have to learn about such a wonderful family via a post from the despicable, vile, homophobic Dan Villarreal. Hey Dan, are you going to write an article about how gays want to “indoctrinate” the little kid?

5. Thomas says

Totally, ridiculously, over the top adorable. Just hearing that kid talk about berries put me in such a good mood.

I can’t wait to see more from these two.

6. Dylancat says

Agree on the use of phone while driving. And yes, while kids talking can be cute, maybe raises a smile on the train or whatever, strangers’ kids can’t hold the attention as much as your own. Some things aren’t really meant to be shared….