Comments

1. SteveDenver says

I used to adore him until years of fracas about hoookers, booze and drugs when they were trying to sell him with an overindulgent hipster edge. Now he has a cynical pallor that fogs that good-guy delivery.

2. will says

Orcas need miles and miles of ocean, open space, to swim, to live, it’s how they evolved. Cooping them up in a pool, OF COURSE they go mad. It’s like raising a child in a small cramped closet. Don’t blame the whales that kill the trainer.

3. Chris says

God, I don’t like Sea World, but I also really hate PETA. It’s like watching Sarah Palin tear into Michele Bachmann. Who do you root for?

Biggs is looking good though. He’s got sort of an Adam Sandler quality going on right now.

4. CeeJOE says

I’m not a PETA head, but SeaWorld IS evil…take it from someone who’s best friend worked there for years and can share hours of stories that will make you want to punch a wall.

5. Ricardo says

How does anyone enjoy going to a park where an animal is held in captivity and is going nuts in the small pool it’s isolated in? Like how do you get enjoyment out of that? I couldn’t even look in the orcas eyes. It be creepy as hell.

6. Klien says

I wish people would stop thinking this is a battle where you need to choose between Peta and SeaWorld. The whales didn’t ask peta to be their spokesperson. But they also didn’t ask to be ripped apart from their mothers and family as babies, and trapped in a cage that all scientists say is horrifically too small for them to be in. It’s called having a heart.

7. Two Dads says

I would rather watch Rush Limbaugh have sex before going to seaworld. If disneyland is the happiest place on earth……Seaowrld is my idea of the creepiest place on earth.

8. Sean says

I find it odd that few make the connection between animals going mad in a pool at Sea World and thousands of animals going mad in a factory farm.

Plants are evil. Eat the plants.

9. Rich says

Very effective PSA. I can’t believe that people support animal torture by going to Sea World. It is barbaric, but I guess many people are ignorant. Blackfish needs wider distribution so people can see the reality of the situation and not believe Sea World’s lies.

10. Gon says

Want your kids to observe animals? take them to their natural habitats. Whale watching (and dolphin watching) are about 3 times cheaper than SeaWorld tickets, and you not only feel entertained and good about yourself, but your kids truly get an education experience.

11. Gon says