Comments

1. AnthonyR says

I really Love this! Great song/voice. Can’t wait to see Danny/Adore evolve into a full blown Star. Xo’s

2. qj201 says

@Kevin. Yes, Adore competed as “Danny”

Whereas, Shane didn’t get through, but Courtney Act made it to the top 3 in Australian Idol.

thanks for hating!

3. Jameson says

This just doesn’t work. At All. All of Adore’s music seems directionless and rushed.

Oh I forgot, she’s from Drag Race so we’re supposed to love it?

4. Mikey M says

Or we can decide on our own? But keep passive-aggressively asking questions, Jameson?

5. Matt says

I like the concept, but not the song so much.
    Adore was so likable and fun on Drag Race. Loved him on there.

How about a song that isn’t quite so dark like this one, or so trashy like the last one?

After all, he says non-stop that he wants to go “mainstream.” Songs like this will never get him there.

6. Jameson says

So Mikey M – its cool for people to comment that they like a song or artist, but not cool to say they don’t?

okay got it.

7. Tom says

Ehh, didn’t like the 1st single and now I don’t care for the 2nd single. I like Adore but Not his music.

8. RyanC says

Jameson – you didn’t just say you didn’t like it, you said the only reason people would is because she was on drag race.

9. luke says

i didn’t really like this one either. he should have listened when bianca said to not put out songs just coz they got a bit famous

10. Jay says

I liked it. The concept is interesting and edgy, the song is very catchy. This is one drag performer I’d love to see sing live.

11. t.rhea says

The propose of a song is to drive emotion and bring up discussion, this song clearly is. Danny/Adore is singing about an experience that they had gone through.

People can choose to like a song and they can not as well. I personally like this song. I brought the album when I saw that it was out. I drive from work singing along with this song.

As a performer myself, I say, Danny/ Adore keep singing whether in drag or not. It’s preforming that make a perform feel free. As a person that enjoys music, continue putting out your music.