Antoine Dodson | Gay Parents | News

Antoine Dodson is a Father, Will Try and Get His Son Help if He Turns Out Gay

Dodson

Antoine Dodson, who shot to fame via the 'bedroom intruder' news blooper that went viral on YouTube which now has more than 57 million views, and renounced his homosexuality in a Facebook post last May, is now a father.

Dodson tells TMZ ... he believes living a gay lifestyle is wrong and anti-religious, but he would love his son regardless.  He says, "I wouldn't be shocked because I lived that life before," adding, "I would try and get him help."

Dodson continued, "Even if he couldn't be fixed it doesn't matter because I still support him no matter what."

Comments

1. "be fixed"? Ugh.

Posted by: Mike | Jun 1, 2014 11:40:06 AM

2. It's probably that Black Hebrew cult he joined.

Posted by: tim | Jun 1, 2014 11:52:06 AM

3. I'm so glad he was able to "fix" himself such that he was able to have sex with a woman, once, and prove to the world how not gay he is now. How happy he must be...

Posted by: Mikey | Jun 1, 2014 11:55:07 AM

4. and I shall pray for Mr. Dodson to get a brain............

Posted by: Bernie | Jun 1, 2014 12:08:23 PM

5. and yet I need a license to own a dog.

Posted by: NotSafeForWork | Jun 1, 2014 12:15:06 PM

6. Gurl, please...

Posted by: mymy | Jun 1, 2014 12:20:55 PM

7. Gurl, please...

Posted by: mymy | Jun 1, 2014 12:20:56 PM

8. She's so ugly, I'm happy she turned "straight", let that nasty freak stay in the closet and never come out of it!

Posted by: litper | Jun 1, 2014 12:21:14 PM

9. Yick.

Posted by: Mikey M | Jun 1, 2014 12:38:42 PM

10. WHO????

Posted by: 2AMOR | Jun 1, 2014 12:51:43 PM

11. Oh, OK. Son Antoine has publicly admitted that he's going to f*ck up his son's mind from the get go. God, rid America of this evangelical, fundamentalist christian pestilence!

Posted by: jamal49 | Jun 1, 2014 12:52:19 PM

12. So what guy was he thinking about when he helped conceive the new kid? Better yet, I don't wanna know. Too freaky I'm sure.

Posted by: JohnAGJ | Jun 1, 2014 1:12:24 PM

13. Will some gay guy please take one for the team and seduce this guy and post video on the internet. We know it wouldn't be very difficult.

Posted by: Merv | Jun 1, 2014 1:18:56 PM

14. Self loathing BISEXUAL (not gay), likes his heterosexual privilege so he suppresses his same-sex desires.

He is an enemy to gays to suggest that he 'lived the gay lifestyle before' and was 'fixed'.

He was NEVER fixed. He was attracted to both men and women, maybe men a bit more, and then went on the path of self-loathing so that he could be a "good", and "normal" heterosexual.

Posted by: PurpleMonkeyDishwasher | Jun 1, 2014 1:19:08 PM

15. Contradiction alert

Posted by: Steve | Jun 1, 2014 1:20:50 PM

16. I've known a few guys in life who've taken this path, one compounded by pressures of community and family and a new-found fear of "damnation".

None of those guys I've known have ended up happy with the woman they strung along. Most "fell off the wagon", in the best case scenario. The worst-case scenarios were spirals into alcoholism, or delving deeper into an impenetrable religious haze.

Posted by: Little Kiwi | Jun 1, 2014 1:24:17 PM

17. How can a gay person who knows their heart get so brainwashed that they can accept using dogwhistle language like "lifestyle" in reference to how they existed. He knows damn well we don't all live the same "lifestyle", no matter how stupid he is. Religion is a powerful drug.. Notice the religious right isn't exactly holding him up as a hero though. They don't want him either.

Posted by: crashops | Jun 1, 2014 1:24:40 PM

18. From the looks of those two, that child gonna need some help regardless.

Posted by: Sin Esperanza | Jun 1, 2014 1:34:40 PM

19. @RICK

Reminder:

We wanna see you sexercise.

Posted by: Anon | Jun 1, 2014 2:03:54 PM

20. Attention Whore please go away.

Posted by: Sean Maloney | Jun 1, 2014 2:22:08 PM

21. He doesn't even make any sense. He claims to have changed on his own, without needing any help. So why does he say that his response to his son being gay would be to seek outside help? Why wouldn't his answer have been "Well, I was gay and I was able to very quickly go straight, so I would just tell my son what to do and the problem would be solved in a few weeks."

Posted by: Tom M. | Jun 1, 2014 2:48:57 PM

22. I feel so bad for him. I can't help but feel like his notoriety made him a target for this cult that has so thoroughly brainwashed him. People need to stop making heroes into jokes because they speak in AAVE or are flamboyantly gay. It's disgusting.

Posted by: JMC | Jun 1, 2014 3:16:27 PM

23. I feel so bad for him. I can't help but feel like his notoriety made him a target for this cult that has so thoroughly brainwashed him. People need to stop making heroes into jokes because they speak in AAVE or are flamboyantly gay. It's disgusting.

Posted by: JMC | Jun 1, 2014 3:16:28 PM

24. i'm embarrassed to live so close to this clown, but admit he has successfully stretched his 15 minutes into an unhealthy hour (with help). let's hope his opinion on fixing anyone (other than himself) changes before any permanent damage is done.

now, please, go away, and be happy in private.

Posted by: northalabama | Jun 1, 2014 3:29:37 PM

25. Ugh. These people who think your sexuality is determined by who you have sex with is laughable. He's not straight now b/c he slept with a woman and knocked her up! Your gay of you desire sex with another man. You can be celibate your whole life and still be gay if that's what you desire...

Posted by: tagg | Jun 1, 2014 4:21:07 PM