Antoine Dodson is a Father, Will Try and Get His Son Help if He Turns Out Gay

Dodson

Antoine Dodson, who shot to fame via the 'bedroom intruder' news blooper that went viral on YouTube which now has more than 57 million views, and renounced his homosexuality in a Facebook post last May, is now a father.

Dodson tells TMZ … he believes living a gay lifestyle is wrong and anti-religious, but he would love his son regardless.  He says, "I wouldn't be shocked because I lived that life before," adding, "I would try and get him help."

Dodson continued, "Even if he couldn't be fixed it doesn't matter because I still support him no matter what."

Comments

1. Mikey says

I’m so glad he was able to “fix” himself such that he was able to have sex with a woman, once, and prove to the world how not gay he is now. How happy he must be…

2. jamal49 says

Oh, OK. Son Antoine has publicly admitted that he’s going to f*ck up his son’s mind from the get go. God, rid America of this evangelical, fundamentalist christian pestilence!

3. Merv says

Will some gay guy please take one for the team and seduce this guy and post video on the internet. We know it wouldn’t be very difficult.

4. PurpleMonkeyDishwasher says

Self loathing BISEXUAL (not gay), likes his heterosexual privilege so he suppresses his same-sex desires.

He is an enemy to gays to suggest that he ‘lived the gay lifestyle before’ and was ‘fixed’.

He was NEVER fixed. He was attracted to both men and women, maybe men a bit more, and then went on the path of self-loathing so that he could be a “good”, and “normal” heterosexual.

5. says

I’ve known a few guys in life who’ve taken this path, one compounded by pressures of community and family and a new-found fear of “damnation”.

None of those guys I’ve known have ended up happy with the woman they strung along. Most “fell off the wagon”, in the best case scenario. The worst-case scenarios were spirals into alcoholism, or delving deeper into an impenetrable religious haze.

6. crashops says

How can a gay person who knows their heart get so brainwashed that they can accept using dogwhistle language like “lifestyle” in reference to how they existed. He knows damn well we don’t all live the same “lifestyle”, no matter how stupid he is. Religion is a powerful drug.. Notice the religious right isn’t exactly holding him up as a hero though. They don’t want him either.

7. Tom M. says

He doesn’t even make any sense. He claims to have changed on his own, without needing any help. So why does he say that his response to his son being gay would be to seek outside help? Why wouldn’t his answer have been “Well, I was gay and I was able to very quickly go straight, so I would just tell my son what to do and the problem would be solved in a few weeks.”

8. JMC says

I feel so bad for him. I can’t help but feel like his notoriety made him a target for this cult that has so thoroughly brainwashed him. People need to stop making heroes into jokes because they speak in AAVE or are flamboyantly gay. It’s disgusting.

9. JMC says

10. northalabama says

i’m embarrassed to live so close to this clown, but admit he has successfully stretched his 15 minutes into an unhealthy hour (with help). let’s hope his opinion on fixing anyone (other than himself) changes before any permanent damage is done.

now, please, go away, and be happy in private.

11. tagg says

Ugh. These people who think your sexuality is determined by who you have sex with is laughable. He’s not straight now b/c he slept with a woman and knocked her up! Your gay of you desire sex with another man. You can be celibate your whole life and still be gay if that’s what you desire…

12. Derrick from Philly says

Well, that little baby boy has a mother and a Gay father. A Gay father who couldn’t go in a closet (or on the down low) if tried with all his might.

(deep weary sigh)

I wish they’d shut down Donnie McClurkin’s School of Self Delusion.

13. DarkOtter says

If Antoine Dodson’s son ends up needing some kind of help, odds are it won’t be because he’s gay. It’ll be ‘coz his father is Antoine Dodson.