Facial Hair | News | Web Series

Are You a Beardist? - VIDEO

Beardist

Do you discriminate against people with beards? Or are you a beardo?

The 'Day Drunk Gays' explore social agita over the facial hair phenomenon in their return episode, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. These videos make me want to be day-drunk. And not in a good way.

Posted by: Pervy McPerv | Jun 4, 2014 5:27:58 PM

2. Help This fetish has gotten out of hand. I'm hanging around Fairfax trying to score with a Hasidic jew.

Posted by: Jake | Jun 4, 2014 7:26:45 PM

3. If y'all wanna look like boys, be my guest! I'll keep rocking the beard.

Posted by: Mousie | Jun 4, 2014 8:31:07 PM

4. I will admit, I love these guys - it’s a series that knows its audience and knows how to laugh at itself. It’s not going to revolutionize the gay media but anyone familiar with LA will get a kick out of it.

…and then I read the comments here. Of all the things to comment on, people bring up the acting? The delivery is great for what it is - a series of short sketches. These actors know that the scripts are a far cry from Shakespeare.

Seriously, what are you really complaining about when you’re complaining about the “acting”?

Posted by: ankeritsh | Jun 4, 2014 10:45:47 PM

5. Heh, to all you queens bitching 'bout beards: it's ok that you don't like them, all us bearded boys are happy dating each other. Later clean-shavers...

Posted by: Leprechaunvict | Jun 4, 2014 11:26:57 PM

6. I had a beard before all of you queens and will after all of you stop caring. And Anker, I think people are complaining about the acting.

Posted by: Kissyfur | Jun 5, 2014 12:52:47 AM