Disney | YouTube

Downfall of Disney Princesses Described in Awesome A Cappella - VIDEO

Princess

YouTuber John Cozart is no stranger to sing-splaining the not-so-happily-ever-after stories of what happened to our favorite Disney Princesses after the credits were done rolling. Cozart is back with another installment his After Ever After parody series, this time updating us on Cinderella, Elsa, Mulan, and Tiana.

Check out the video AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Cue the bitter old trolls in 3..2..1..

Posted by: MATTROCKS | Jun 25, 2014 4:00:35 PM

2. So this guy, it turns out, is a somewhat effeminate male who likes show tunes and who does not play sports. And he is 100% straight and from Texas.

According to the ideology of LGBT, this guy is "transgender" because his "gender expression" is in at least some manner unconventional. This in turn makes him part of "LGBT people." So even if this guy is a a straight, conservative, homophobic Texan who votes for Rick Perry and GW Bush, he is "one people" with LGBs because he likes show tunes and has unconventional mannerisms. And LGBs must give equal if not greater priority to this straight guy's needs as opposed to their own.

This is how LGBT degrades and destroys gay identity and perpetuates old stereotypes linking homosexuality with gender confusion.

Posted by: KidJ/NYU | Jun 25, 2014 4:07:02 PM

3. Or you are just a pathetic troll like KIDJ/NYU aka Rick.

Posted by: MATTROCKS | Jun 25, 2014 4:09:19 PM

4. Or KIDJ/NYU is Rick. What they wrote is exactly the kind of thing Rick posts under dozens of names on the daily.

Posted by: Tyler | Jun 25, 2014 4:14:07 PM

5. Very enjoyable!! Very talented. Very watchable. I do not care what his sexual orientation is.

Posted by: Ricco | Jun 25, 2014 4:18:54 PM

6. Hot Young Talented. Go for it and get all that you want and need in this world. Xos

Posted by: AnthonyR | Jun 25, 2014 4:40:06 PM

7. gay

Posted by: not gay | Jun 25, 2014 6:10:07 PM

8. @KidJ/NYU where are you getting the info that John Cozart is 100% straight? Or well, any info about him?

Posted by: Critifur | Jun 25, 2014 7:08:17 PM

9. He has been interviewed many times since he became a viral star. He is straight. Has a girlfriend at UT-Austin.

I don't know his politics, but in theory, he could be the most virulent antigay bigot in Texas - he could be a convicted gay basher - and the ideology of LGBT would still require LGBs to consider him part of our community. Why? Because some clowns who call themselves "queer activists" decided that being gay and being in any way gender-unconventional are the same. So a straight bigot who hates sports and likes show tunes is an "LGBT person."

And no, my dear trolls, I am not Rick. I don't agree with 99% of his nonsense. I fully embrace all gender nonconforming people as part of the LGB community - if they are LGB. As for straight GNC people, straight transsexuals, straight crossdressers, straight hermaphrodites, I say let's be friends. But you aren't one people with LGBs and we should never tell LGB youth that being gay links them with any of these other phenomena.

Posted by: KidJ/NYU | Jun 25, 2014 7:21:39 PM

10. Lots of assumptions there KIDJ/NYU. You are drawing a line between this guy and LGBT and somehow his is classified as transgender when all it is is a silly little video. How do you make that leap ?????????? What color is the sky in your world? Turn off the computer and go outside for a while I think it's messing with your head.

Posted by: BETTY | Jun 25, 2014 9:06:10 PM

11. KIDJ/NYU: go watch a Disney video and relax. Nobody said he was part of the LGBT "club". You made that leap, no one else did. Up the meds dude.

Posted by: EYEROLL | Jun 25, 2014 9:13:02 PM

12. I say he is a part of the LGBT community, he may just not have realized it yet. Amazingly, I still know young guys that are gay, but have not admitted it to themselves yet. John seems no different. I mean, he may not be gay, but he certainly pings the ole' radar, and in a recent interview, he says, "I've been single for a few years now. Nothing serious has happened on that front. But I've always got my eyes open for the right person." Not girl or woman, but person. You know who usually uses neutral pronouns in this context? Questioning teens, and closeted gays. On the other hand, who cares, I enjoy his work.

Posted by: Critifur | Jun 25, 2014 9:49:20 PM

13. Loved, loved, loved the first one... but this is a bit of a miss for me.

The Frozen part was hilarious, though. That was a definite highlight.

Posted by: Ryan | Jun 25, 2014 10:34:08 PM

14. amazing what youtube has done...nice that people other than those without connections in hollywood can share their talents in a large way like this

Posted by: steve | Jun 25, 2014 10:53:24 PM