Football | Joseph Biden | News

Vice President Joe Biden Pays Visit to U.S. Locker Room After World Cup Win: VIDEO

Worldcup

Vice President Joe Biden is in Brazil for the World Cup and paid a visit to the U.S. team locker room following yesterday's 2-1 victory over Ghana.

Watch him congratulate the players, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. There are some good-looking Soccer players in this world...with sexy strong legs.

Oh, and I'll be cheering for Americans also--as long as I can sit through a game.

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Jun 17, 2014 2:31:36 PM

2. Thanks Joe!!

Posted by: Tom | Jun 17, 2014 2:37:57 PM

3. I want his job.

Posted by: David | Jun 17, 2014 2:40:32 PM

4. Team USA is smoking.

Posted by: Ryan | Jun 17, 2014 2:46:38 PM

5. I'd be happy to visit their locker room. I particularly like Zusi who kicked the winning corner kick yesterday.

Posted by: TampaZeke | Jun 17, 2014 2:54:36 PM

6. Yum.

Posted by: Joel V | Jun 17, 2014 3:08:57 PM

7. I know Brazil is so humid everyone in the entire country has a chronic case of swamp-ass, but it's the Vice President and his family... put on a damn shirt!

Posted by: crispy | Jun 17, 2014 3:21:14 PM

8. Crispy's fired! "Put on a shirt"? What's wrong with you?

Posted by: tranquilo | Jun 17, 2014 3:55:59 PM

9. @ "Crispy's fired! "Put on a shirt"? What's wrong with you?"

LOL. I knew this news story would bring some fun comments.

LOL @ "swamp ass"

LOL. CRISPY. Oh, my Lord. I wonder if I've ever been infected with such a condition. Maybe that's why I don't visit family in Florida or Georgia in the summer--nope, not any more!

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Jun 17, 2014 4:05:02 PM

10. Well, their enthusiasm seems genuine, but seriously... stand the F up when the VP of the USA enters the room!

What's wrong with these guys? With the exception of the two featured, has no one explained even the basics of PR to these guys?

Posted by: pete n sfo | Jun 17, 2014 4:06:28 PM

11. On etiquette:

To be fair, these guys were all limping off the field after the match. I bet VPOTUS understood them mostly staying seated.

Also, he is courting the gay vote hard in case Hillary passes on 2016. I doubt he minds being in videos and photos with shirtless world-class athletes.

Posted by: Christopher Williams | Jun 17, 2014 4:33:18 PM

12. Well, I declare:

since CRISPY mentioned "swamp ass" I've spent about 20 minutes looking up information on the "swamp ass" condition. It seems that there are many folks who suffer wet and funky booty clefts (between their butt cheeks). I never thought that it would become a subject on Towleroad.

What if you just folded a piece of paper towel and stuck it between....oh, nevermind.

You learn something new everyday on the internet blogs.

"SWAMP ASS". I hope there will be a cure one day... very soon. For all of humanity--including heterosexuals.

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Jun 17, 2014 5:08:32 PM

13. The VP is cashing in on the US team's positive PR. Why didn't he visit before the game?

Posted by: Dave | Jun 17, 2014 6:23:19 PM

14. "The VP is cashing in on the US team's positive PR."

He better hurry. They are going to get annihilated by the Portugal and Germany.

Posted by: bleh | Jun 17, 2014 6:32:06 PM

15. It's nice to see nice people being nice.

Posted by: Buckie | Jun 17, 2014 10:52:05 PM