Drag Queens | Gay Pride | Gay Quotes | Macklemore | News | Seattle | The Bible | Video | Washington | YouTube

Seattle Drag Queen Mama Tits Confronts Christian Protesters At Pride - VIDEO

Mama tits seattle gay pride

Seattle drag queen Mama Tits confronted Christian protesters who tried to disrupt the city's Gay Pride Parade on June 30. Star Trek actor George Takei led the parade and rapper Macklemore also took part.

In a fantastic impromptu speech, Mama Tits told anti-gay protesters that they themselves are sinners “because they are wearing cotton polyblend - that is an abomination."

She went on to say:

"Why don’t you read your own book and actually follow the teachings to the letter of god and learn to support and love.  You need to drop the hate. You are a sad, sad excuse for a human being. Once you learn to drop the hate, you too can find happiness because we will welcome you with open arms if you learn to open your minds.  Not today satan, not today!”

Speaking to Seattle Gay Scene after the event, Mama Tits had this to say:

“Before I knew it, I was standing tits to nose with the leader guy on the megaphone. It felt like I had the strength of all the people who had ever been hurt by these people standing right behind be me giving me power! I was almost in autopilot mode from my days as a Sister of Perpetual Indulgence. I planted myself in his path and wouldn’t move. When he walked around me, I got back in front of him again and again. I stared him in the eyes and could see the pain in his eyes, I could see he was scared and he should have been. He tried to hit me with his sign, but like Bianca Del Rio says 'Not Today, Satan!' I pushed his sign away from my face and hair, because you DO NOT TOUCH my hair. And, it was all I could do to NOT get violent, but I didn’t because once that happens, we all lose.”

Watch Mama Tits’ brilliant speech, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. <3 Mama Tits. If any of you are ever in Seattle I suggest her sunday show, Mimosas with Mama

Posted by: Bryce Ageno | Jul 2, 2014 10:59:09 AM

2. Go Mama Tits!!

Posted by: styler | Jul 2, 2014 11:00:04 AM

3. lol 'not today satan', Bianca Del Rio FTW.

Posted by: AFFICIONADO | Jul 2, 2014 11:04:27 AM

4. "Not today Satan, Not today !!"

Love it and should be the new saying for all of these events.

Posted by: Will G. | Jul 2, 2014 11:05:32 AM

5. Wo/Man of the Year.

"Not today, Satan."

Posted by: Esther Blodgett | Jul 2, 2014 11:13:22 AM

6. That was kind of awesome.

Posted by: Lucas H | Jul 2, 2014 11:33:55 AM

7. Brava Mama Tits! Fight fire with fire!

Posted by: Frank | Jul 2, 2014 11:54:29 AM

8. Bravo, Mama Tits, BRAVO!!!! Thank you!

Posted by: Hawthorne | Jul 2, 2014 11:57:41 AM

9. If you watch the video, she credits Bianca Del Rio for the line...

Posted by: Michael Strangeways | Jul 2, 2014 12:00:50 PM

10. Fantastic! We all need to be that pro-active.

Posted by: John Freeman | Jul 2, 2014 12:11:40 PM

11. I love Mama Tits! She's a riot!

Posted by: Matt27 | Jul 2, 2014 12:34:43 PM

12. June 30th? On a Monday? What, did they close down the city for Gay Pride Day? Oh, honey, I'm moving to Seattle.

Mama Tits was BRAVE and glorious!

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Jul 2, 2014 12:37:19 PM

13. Meanwhile, the Christians nuts who were at Powell and Market picketing the Pride parade didn't show this year. I figured they must have acknowledged defeat, but who knows.

Aside from it being too expensive, it would be really funny to try to scare the Christians away by hiring a group of lion dancers to perform next to them.

Posted by: Bill | Jul 2, 2014 1:31:03 PM

14. @Derrick from Philly: No, it wasn't on the 30th. It was Sunday, the 29th.

Posted by: Neil | Jul 2, 2014 2:38:04 PM

15. I'd like to say what she Mama Tits said to the roman
    kkkatholic church.

Posted by: terryp | Jul 2, 2014 3:14:09 PM

16. The funniest and most ignorant article I read about this was from Huff Post! Not only was it ignorant but it was full of hate and reverse discrimination!

Ask anyone what would happen if your child went to school and referenced anyone with the name 'Mama Tits'! Your child would be suspended and possibly arrested all with the support and vigorous outpouring of support by and from the left-wing, 'progressive' gay community! Yet they use such 'offensive' names and references at their own defined and exclusive liberty!

But the biggest 'queer' and ignorant words of support for 'Mama Tits' was from HP's James Nichols! This fellow (?) thinks that Jesus was a lover of all persons regardless of what they did or how they lived and even when such persons and/or actions by and of same contradicted God's laws..! Perhaps he needs to be reminded that Jesus lived according to the Mosaic Law to the letter, yes perfectly! That law mandated rejection of homosexuals but did allow for forgiveness upon repentance! Upon repentance only!

Jesus maintained a love for all mankind in general inclusive of every single person but that was conditional and it was a very specific kind love. It was 'agape' love! Agape love by definition is 'principled love'... nothing more nor less. Without repentance including 'leaving behind' the sin or actions that God condemns there is no reason for said love nor for forgiveness. Thus the principle of forgiveness is explained in God's word!

* I reference the Bible in reply to what was abused by those supporting the person of interest in the article only...Facts and truth matters and they lost it completely!

However as I implied previous, this 'Mama Tits' spewed hate while claiming love and acceptance...He/she(?) hates those who do not agree with their agenda and defiled perversions and so does one ignorant James Nichols by his(?) own admission...or apparently so?

Those who try to use the Bible to support or justify gross perversions and deviant behavior are themselves twisted and perverse in their reasoning just as much as mixed up in facts on every level.

As for 'Mama Tit's' ugly and ignorant rants and spews of (reverse) hate...This persons (man/woman..?) can be happily encouraged to take some time off and go back to school to gather an education about 'it's' gender identity and especially 'it's' ideas of what the Bible actually teaches and states! 'It' has nothing to be proud of here at all..on the contrary...

*smile*