Dogs | Video

Overjoyed Dog Passes Out When Reunited With Owner, Goes Superviral: VIDEO

Dog

For two years, Casey the schnauzer lived without his owner, a Pennsylvania woman who worked in Slovenia and eventually married there. When she finally returned home, Casey felt so over-joyed that he couldn’t stop squealing.

Couldn’t stop, that is, until he passed out. His owners took him to the vet to make sure he was A-OK, but one can understand his reaction especially considering that two years is nearly a decade and a half in dog years.

Watch the video AFTER THE JUMP…

Comments

1. Oh, please, I 've seen queens carry on as much as that little dog when they haven't seen each other for 2 days.

Little Drama Queen Dog.

Seriouisly, some pets will love you much more than members of your own family...and certainly much more than your husband.

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Jul 28, 2014 1:48:35 PM

2. Of for Christs sakes, DERRICK FROM PHILLY you and all the other bitter Towleroad nattering nellies have to ruin every. single. moment. of. joy. on Towleroad. It must be in your DNA you sour t*wat of a human c*unt.

Posted by: NotSafeForWork | Jul 28, 2014 2:02:48 PM

3. Had it been a cat it would have been like, "Oh. You came back."
    I love dogs!!

Posted by: Gigi | Jul 28, 2014 2:08:35 PM

4. Very sweet and wonderful. However, I would never call myself the owner of an animal and I cringe when people use that term. Family members don't own each other. I'm a legal guardian, not a property owner.

Posted by: stranded | Jul 28, 2014 2:08:54 PM

5. Another reminder of how we tend to underestimate the intelligence and emotional depth of animals.

Posted by: Richard | Jul 28, 2014 2:13:53 PM

6. STRANDED, lighten up and stop being so pedantic. It's a sweet moment between a woman and her dog. That's all.

Posted by: Frank | Jul 28, 2014 2:18:53 PM

7. @NOTSAFEFORWORK: He was kidding. The "Seriously" should have been a give-away.

Posted by: crispy | Jul 28, 2014 2:19:53 PM

8. @ NotSafeForWork,

your tears are real, and I appreciate them. I didn't mean to ruin your moment of intense warmth and sentimentality. You're obviously a very loving b1tch.

Gonna' take a sentimental jouney

Gonna' set my heart at ease

I'm gonna' take a sentimental journey

To renew old memories.

NOTSAFEFORWORK,

did you cry at the lynchings that you attended also?

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Jul 28, 2014 2:21:32 PM

9. Ugh, schnauzer - the pug of non-pug dog breeds.

Posted by: Quicksilver | Jul 28, 2014 2:32:56 PM

10. Thanks, CRISPY,

of course I thought the moment between the dog and his long absent love was beautiful. I also thought it was a beautiful moment for a joke.

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Jul 28, 2014 2:37:10 PM

11. He probably hyperventilated.

Posted by: Jack M | Jul 28, 2014 2:40:08 PM

12. @ "It must be in your DNA you sour t*wat of a human c*unt. "

Well, what about calling me a dog c*unt? You like those, don't you?

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Jul 28, 2014 2:48:06 PM

13. I'm not so surprised by this. It appears the whole family squeals.

Posted by: BobN | Jul 28, 2014 3:14:23 PM

14. Narcolepsy.

Posted by: BobN | Jul 28, 2014 3:14:53 PM

15. My dog does that every time I go away for a couple of days and it makes me feel like the most loved person in the world.

Posted by: (the other)jamesintoronto | Jul 28, 2014 3:15:22 PM

16. NOTSAFEFORWORK,

are you all right now? I hope so. I don't hate little dogs (except Chihuahuas--I've had bad relations with those little motha' fvckas.)

But I do love that little dog in the above video.

Now, I won't go as far in showing my love for that little dog as what DIVINE did at the end of the movie "Pink Flamingos". You can perform that act in place of me, and I'll appreciate it.

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Jul 28, 2014 3:18:54 PM

17. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZW69jf_Xjo
    'SO ADORABLE

Posted by: Little Kiwi | Jul 28, 2014 3:21:05 PM

18. Derrik, Crispy,

SAVE IT FOR OPRAH.

Posted by: NotSafeForWork | Jul 28, 2014 3:31:34 PM

19. This dog is very sick. I too had a schnauzer that passed out much like this schnauzer. Thirteen times I had too resuscitate him. He was diagnosed with congestive heart failure. I kept him alive for eleven months - seven months longer than doctors prediction. Some advice these owners need to get the dog to a vet immediately. They also have to learn how to resuscitate the dog properly.

Posted by: robertL | Jul 28, 2014 3:36:08 PM

20. It didn't look like he passed out to me....he just rolled over

Posted by: FakeOutrage | Jul 28, 2014 3:38:49 PM

21. Gay!

Posted by: Mike | Jul 28, 2014 3:42:23 PM

22. It makes absolutely no sense to speak of "dog years" for things such as memory. Do you think dogs feel like an hour is actually ten days because they live less than we do? This makes no sense. Two years is two years. That's a lot and yet not that much. Dogs don't forget what happens every two years, otherwise they would be untrainable! Of course he remembered his "human" - especially if she's the one he's known from nearly birth!

Posted by: Hun | Jul 28, 2014 3:43:30 PM

23. I hate dogs, and dog people are truly the absolute worst. I don't associate with dog people or their filthy obnoxious demented dingoes.

Dogs are for losers that lack the ability to get all that "love, affection and appreciation" from other humans.

Posted by: Sixton | Jul 28, 2014 5:17:27 PM

24. You know: be such a good and kind person that should you become separated from your pet(s) or a loved one for a period of time, that they DO pass out from sheer excitement and joy when reunited with you!

Posted by: Perry | Jul 28, 2014 5:22:45 PM

25. GIGI - Actually, cats are highly perceptive, and you think that of cats because they understand your body language and treat you in kind. People that don't like cats repeat the same thing you say, but that's all YOU; they certainly don't behave that way most of the time, or in the presence of folks that like cats. Distant or non-social cats are the product of their owners in most cases. That said, dogs are also awesome, and this was a very touching video. Hopefully the woman will be able to take the dog with her.

Posted by: Tarc | Jul 28, 2014 6:04:00 PM