Dan Savage | Evangelical Christians

WorldNetDaily's Molotov Mitchell: Dan Savage Should Be Shipped To Iraq with Westboro Baptist Church: VIDEO

Molotov Mitchell

The love of Jesus is strong with World Net Daily's wannabe tough guy poseur and self-described "Christian Supremacist" Jason 'Molotov' Mitchell, a man so unhinged that even others on the far right will speak up against him. Now Mitchell is making hateful waves again by piggybacking on comedian Adam Hills' joke that members of Westboro Baptist Church should be sent to Iraq by adding Dan Savage to the flight list. He claims that Savage has done worse things than Westboro, like arguing for gay people being allowed to marry and bragging about trying to infect conservatives with diseases.

Mitchell tops off his little Christian display the Second Commandment by noting that while Dan is arguing for the right to marry, in many countries he and other gay men "don't have the right to breathe." Mitchell, of course, doesn't realize that this is why theocracies are a bad thing.

Watch the rant, AFTER THE JUMP...

[via Good As You]

Comments

1. Bet this bottom looks good in leather....those lips....oooooh....

Posted by: argeejay | Aug 28, 2014 8:26:26 AM

2. Jason, starving men obsess about food.

Think about it.

Posted by: wct | Aug 28, 2014 8:49:12 AM

3. The self-loathing runs deep with these troglodytes.

Posted by: Gigi | Aug 28, 2014 8:58:54 AM

4. Dan Savage is worse than Westboro? I'd like to see him tell that to the families of the dead soldiers whose funerals Westboro protested.

Posted by: crispy | Aug 28, 2014 9:00:33 AM

5. Please tell that he nicknamed himself.

Posted by: wct | Aug 28, 2014 9:03:13 AM

6. That dude has a serious craving for d**k and its obvious.

Posted by: Lucas H | Aug 28, 2014 9:05:23 AM

7. Click onto the "speak up against him" link. It's written by the self-described "ex-gay" Randy Thomas and an interesting read. He says this about Mitchell:

"Dude, I like you a lot but I don’t like this video. I think it unfairly portrays and makes fun of who I used to be and a vast majority of the gay community. I appreciate and receive your respect for our journey. I think you are very fun, talented and I hope that we can continue to develop our friendship. That said, this video is stigmatizing and not redemptive (in my opinion.)"

I don't care how nice anyone was to me when I first met him, if he was making despicable videos like this, there's no way I could say "I like you a lot." These "ex-gay" types have a funny way of looking at the world.

Posted by: Gigi | Aug 28, 2014 9:15:20 AM

8. He seems nice.........

;)

Posted by: Caliban | Aug 28, 2014 9:45:32 AM

9. Grr.

Anybody else think that it would be more accurate to call it THE WORLD NUT DAILY?

Posted by: Mike | Aug 28, 2014 10:12:09 AM

10. Someone poured glue into his corn flakes at Boy Scout camp years back and he's been trying to look tough ever since the entire camp laughed at him. This kind of posturing is always due to a lack of self esteem.

Posted by: anon | Aug 28, 2014 10:22:59 AM

11. so, if I am reading this right, this wing nut job is saying Dan Savage is having sex with conservatives and infecting them with diseases...this is my understanding....and this guy's beard looks so gay!!!!!!!!

Posted by: Bernie | Aug 28, 2014 6:53:35 PM