Is this the pro tennis equivalent of a nip slip? Andy Roddick returns the ball to Gilles Muller of Luxembourg last Friday. He then went on to defeat wet ‘n’ wild Robby Ginepri in the semis and faces James Blake in the final as we write. It’s nice to see the raw underbelly of Roddick’s game once again, in every sense.
- Boris Becker will not appeal jail sentence for hiding £2.5 million after bankruptcy
- Djokovic Owns 80% of a Danish Biotech Firm Working on A Covid 19 Treatment Even As He Declined Vaccines
- Andy Murray Backs Renaming Margaret Court Arena So That Players Can Concentrate on Tennis and Not Her Homophobic Remarks
Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas Under Fire: Petition To Have Him Resign Or Be IMPEACHED Surpasses 450K SignaturesPublished by Radar Online MEGA An online petition demanding that Justice Clarence Thomas must resign from the Supreme Court immediately or else be impeached is quickly gaining traction, Radar has learned. More than 450,000 signatures have …Read More »
- Published by Reuters UK By Henriette Chacar JERUSALEM (Reuters) -Unilever on Wednesday sold its Ben & Jerry’s ice cream business in Israel to its local licensee for an undisclosed sum, aiming to smooth over a potentially …Read More »
- Published by BANG Showbiz English London Pride will feature a Snapchat-powered AR art exhibition to celebrate queer artists. The annual event – which is set to take place in the capital on Saturday 2 July – …Read More »
- Published by The Boot To fans, Trixie Mattel is the raucous winner of RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars Season 3. To the government, she’s Brian Michael Firkus and, no matter what you call her, she’s not …Read More »