Is this the pro tennis equivalent of a nip slip? Andy Roddick returns the ball to Gilles Muller of Luxembourg last Friday. He then went on to defeat wet ‘n’ wild Robby Ginepri in the semis and faces James Blake in the final as we write. It’s nice to see the raw underbelly of Roddick’s game once again, in every sense.
- Boris Becker will not appeal jail sentence for hiding £2.5 million after bankruptcy
- Djokovic Owns 80% of a Danish Biotech Firm Working on A Covid 19 Treatment Even As He Declined Vaccines
- Andy Murray Backs Renaming Margaret Court Arena So That Players Can Concentrate on Tennis and Not Her Homophobic Remarks
- Published by BANG Showbiz English Jeff Richmond and Tina Fey want the ‘Mean Girls’ musical movie to have a “fresher palette”. The pair are adapting their musical for the big screen and composer Jeff revealed his …Read More »
- Published by BANG Showbiz English Jennifer Coolidge went to the wedding of Billie Eilish’s parents. The 61-year-old actress had been friends with Maggie Baird and Patrick O’Connell – who are the parents of pop star Billie, …Read More »
- Published by AFP The US city of Memphis, Tennessee, on January 27, 2023, released footage of the fatal police beating of a 29-year-old Black man, Tyre Nichols Washington (AFP) – The shocking death of Tyre Nichols …Read More »
- Published by DPA Pope Francis speaks during the general audience at the Pope Paul VI Hall at the Vatican. Michael Kappeler/dpa Pope Francis has clarified his earlier comments on homosexuality following confusion in recent days, saying: …Read More »