“AIDS may be cured in a select group of patients who now have extremely low levels of virus in their bodies by aggressively dosing them for a year with new HIV drugs from Roche Holding AG and Merck & Co., according to the top U.S. infectious disease scientist. Research released yesterday suggested that 7.7 years of combination therapy might cut HIV to very low levels in those treated early and faithfully. The next step is to see if aggressive treatment with new drugs for a year will cure the disease, said Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases. “
- Studio 54 owner Mark Fleischman dies by assisted suicide at Dignitas, says his business partner
- Govt’s Halting Response In Ramping Monkeypox Tests, Vaccines May Have Missed Chance to Contain Outbreak Over Last 30 Days.
- MPX is MonkeyPox is Everywhere; CDC Undercounts Cases; ‘Lesions, Headaches, Debilitating Pain… You Don’t Want This ‘; ROUNDUP
- Published by BANG Showbiz English Sacheen Littlefeather has died aged 75. The actress passed away at her home in Novato, California on Sunday (02.10.22) just weeks after accepting an apology from the Academy of Motion Picture …Read More »
- Published by BANG Showbiz English H.E.R. is “so excited” to play Belle in ‘Beauty and the Beast’. The 25-year-old singer will portray the beloved Disney princess in ABC’s forthcoming live action/ animated special ‘Beauty and the …Read More »
- Published by Reuters By Natalie Grover, Niklas Pollard and Johan Ahlander STOCKHOLM/LONDON (Reuters) -Swedish geneticist Svante Paabo won the 2022 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine on Monday for discoveries that underpin our understanding of how …Read More »
- Published by Reuters By Sarah N. Lynch and Chris Gallagher WASHINGTON (Reuters) -Prosecutors urged members of a jury to convict Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes and four others for their roles in storming the U.S. Capitol …Read More »