Michelangelo Signorile will be hosting Sirius Satellite Radio’s first LGBT Presidential caucus today from 3-5 on The Michelangelo Signorile Show on SIRIUS OutQ. Candidates Clinton and Obama will be represented by surrogates Hilary Rosen and Stampp Corbin, respectively. Rosen is the President of OurChart.com, an active public speaker, and a regular on-air political and business commentator on national television. She is the former Chairman and chief executive officer of the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA). Corbin is the National LGBT Liaison for the Obama campaign, and Co-Chair of the National LGBT Leadership Team, Obama for America ’08. I’ll be calling in at some point during the show with a question for them.
- Russia Blocks Facebook, Accusing it of Restricting Access to Russian Media;
- Duran Duran Has New Music And You Are About To Enjoy it. It’s 2021. Seriously.
- ‘Mayor Pete’ Trailer; Papa Pete Pwns Tucker; 4-Stars for Dr. Rachel Levine; JoJo Siwa’s Perfect 10s; Lynda Carter’s 8 Wonder-full Words: GOOD NEWS
- Published by BANG Showbiz English Bad Bunny refuses to give clothes a gender. The 28-year-old rap star – whose real name is Benito Ocasio – is unsure what defines “masculine” or “feminine” and cannot discriminate clothing …Read More »
- Published by Reuters WASHINGTON (Reuters) – President Joe Biden is set to issue an executive order on Wednesday directing federal agencies to revise use-of-force policies as the United States marks the two-year anniversary of the police …Read More »
- Published by BANG Showbiz English Ellen DeGeneres’ “career pause” will begin with a luxury African vacation. The final episode of ‘The Ellen DeGeneres Show’ will air later this week, and Ellen and her wife Portia de …Read More »
‘The Kids in the Hall’ review: Sketch comedy is a young person’s game — yet here are older guys just ripping into the form as if they never leftPublished by Chicago Tribune The TV landscape tends to feel pretty dismal when “Saturday Night Live” is the only sketch comedy game in town. And often that’s the case. Over its four-plus decade run, …Read More »