Take it for what it is, but the rumor of the afternoon is that Marc Jacobs is going to marry (sign a Civil Solidarity Pact with) his Brazilian boyfriend Lorenzo Martone in Paris this weekend. Jacobs has been dating Martone, an advertising executive, since the beginning of the year. They were photographed together at the Costume Institute Gala in New York in May.
- Former Roommate Indicted For Murder Of Florida LGBTQ Activist Jorge Diaz-Johnston, One of the Public Faces In State Fight For Marriage Equality
- Russia Blocks Facebook, Accusing it of Restricting Access to Russian Media;
- Survivor Benefits Payments For Same-Sex Partners Are Being Paid Under Biden, But Many Don’t Even Know They Qualify
- Published by Reuters By Patricia Zengerle and Richard Cowan WASHINGTON (Reuters) -Conservative activist Virginia “Ginni” Thomas, wife of Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, met for about four hours on Thursday with the congressional committee probing the …Read More »
‘Bros’ review: Billy Eichner, on the street but now he has a boyfriend. And a major studio first: An R-rated gay rom-com. And it’s goodPublished by Chicago Tribune “Bros” can’t win, probably, but it’s enjoyable, especially in its first hour, and the second hour has enough going on, and enough elemental romantic rooting interest, to excuse some detours. As a …Read More »
- Published by BANG Showbiz English Shygirl dresses “pretty causal most of the time”. The ‘Alias’ hitmaker – whose real name is Blane Muise – prefers to opt for less fussy fits such as athleisure. The 29-year-old …Read More »
- Published by BOOM Live By Sourit Sanyal The 2022 FIFA World Cup is set to take place in Qatar, making the peninsular Arabian country the first in the Middle East to host international football’s apex tournament. …Read More »