The two Senate sponsors of the federal Marriage Protection Amendment—whoremonger (literally) David Vitter and restless-leg sin drone Larry Craig—are skewered in mock ads over at Patriot Boy. Vitter is AFTER THE JUMP.
- Former Roommate Indicted For Murder Of Florida LGBTQ Activist Jorge Diaz-Johnston, One of the Public Faces In State Fight For Marriage Equality
- Survivor Benefits Payments For Same-Sex Partners Are Being Paid Under Biden, But Many Don’t Even Know They Qualify
- Jim Obergefell, Plaintiff In The Supreme Court Case That Won National Marriage Equality, is Running For Ohio State House
Gay Craft Stall has £10k of stock stolen overnight at the Dickensian Christmas festival in RochesterPublished by Kent Online By firstname.lastname@example.org (Charlotte Phillips) A stall at a Christmas market had £10k worth of stock stolen in an overnight break-in. The Gay Glass Stall, which sells handmade items, was broken …Read More »
‘Fat Ham’ – Pulitzer-winning queer, Black twist on Shakespeare’s ‘Hamlet’ – to open on Broadway in springPublished by New York Daily News NEW YORK — Another irreverent Black, queer narrative is hitting Broadway. On the heels of the Tony Award-winning musical “A Strange Loop” and the recently opened Lee Daniels-produced “Ain’t No …Read More »
- Published by BANG Showbiz English Sacha Baron Cohen revived his comedy character Borat to mock Kanye West and Donald Trump at the Kennedy Center Honors. The actor was among the famous faces at the glitzy gala …Read More »
- Published by BANG Showbiz English Frank Ocean insists it was an “easy decision” to use lab-grown diamonds for his Homer brand. The 35-year-old rapper felt it would not have been “in step with the times” to …Read More »