Ambrose Olson, a successful fashion model who appeared in campaigns for Armani Exchange, Hugo Boss, Burberry, Louis Vuitton, and YSL among others, died unexpectedly last Thursday. No official details as to the cause of death have been released.
- Russia Blocks Facebook, Accusing it of Restricting Access to Russian Media;
- Duran Duran Has New Music And You Are About To Enjoy it. It’s 2021. Seriously.
- ‘Mayor Pete’ Trailer; Papa Pete Pwns Tucker; 4-Stars for Dr. Rachel Levine; JoJo Siwa’s Perfect 10s; Lynda Carter’s 8 Wonder-full Words: GOOD NEWS
- Published by The Street By Veronika Bondarenko “The board has full confidence in him and his leadership team,” Disney’s board announced on Wednesday. When it comes to leadership of a company as big as Disney (DIS) …Read More »
Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas Under Fire: Petition To Have Him Resign Or Be IMPEACHED Surpasses 450K SignaturesPublished by Radar Online MEGA An online petition demanding that Justice Clarence Thomas must resign from the Supreme Court immediately or else be impeached is quickly gaining traction, Radar has learned. More than 450,000 signatures have …Read More »
- Published by Reuters UK By Henriette Chacar JERUSALEM (Reuters) -Unilever on Wednesday sold its Ben & Jerry’s ice cream business in Israel to its local licensee for an undisclosed sum, aiming to smooth over a potentially …Read More »
- Published by BANG Showbiz English London Pride will feature a Snapchat-powered AR art exhibition to celebrate queer artists. The annual event – which is set to take place in the capital on Saturday 2 July – …Read More »