Fire broke out at a popular gay sauna in London over the weekend, Pink Paper reports:
Although the cause of the blaze has not been officially ruled, some claim it could've been sparked by a faulty computer.
One customer, who wishes to remain anonymous, told PinkPaper.com: "We were dressing very quickly, with the smoke already entering the dressing area. Many had to dress outside and a few did not manage to find their clothes in time. It was bright daylight outside by then. "Everyone outside saw a quite tall column of smoke for quite some time so I imagine a great portion of the facilities has been destroyed."
The fire was brought under control by 7:40 am, the Hackney Gazette reports.
Get Towleroad Headlines Daily.
News daily from one of the most trusted, independent, lgbtq owned and operated media outlets. Covering news, entertainment, science, media, art and more for almost 17 years.