The parallels between the sea floor and outer space are remarkable, and diver Guillame Nery strives to draw those parallels even closer with videos of his diving excursions. In one titled "Ocean Gravity", Nery hitches a ride on an underwater current to float along a sea bed, spinning with the water with little regard for up and down in a way that gives the impression of an astronaut exploring an asteroid or other rocky, celestial body. It's a beautiful little film, and you can watch it AFTER THE JUMP…
- Russia Blocks Facebook, Accusing it of Restricting Access to Russian Media;
- Zelensky Videos: He won Ukraine’s Dancing With The Stars, And Played A Teacher Elected President in a TV Series; On Way To This Weeks Videos Rallying to Resist: WATCH
- Duran Duran Has New Music And You Are About To Enjoy it. It’s 2021. Seriously.
- Published by PopCrush A man took to Reddit explaining he became frustrated after his co-worker began oversharing about her pregnancy with him. At first he didn’t mind talking to her about her pregnancy, but …Read More »
- Published by AFP Simone Biles competing on the vault at the 2016 P&G Gymnastics Championships in St. Louis, Missouri Washington (AFP) – Gymnastics star Simone Biles, actor Denzel Washington and the late tech visionary Steve Jobs …Read More »
Trump thought marching to Capitol with rioting supporters would be ‘a dramatic made-for-TV moment’: reportPublished by Raw Story By Brad Reed A new report from the Washington Post provides more details about former President Donald Trump’s desire to match to the Capitol with supporters who would subsequently illegally break into …Read More »
- Published by Reuters By Brenna Hughes Neghaiwi and Arnd Wiegmann SCHAFFHAUSEN, Switzerland (Reuters) – Alois Carnier, 57, and Peter Leu, 67, said “wholeheartedly, I do” to each other on Friday as same-sex marriages became legal in …Read More »