The parallels between the sea floor and outer space are remarkable, and diver Guillame Nery strives to draw those parallels even closer with videos of his diving excursions. In one titled "Ocean Gravity", Nery hitches a ride on an underwater current to float along a sea bed, spinning with the water with little regard for up and down in a way that gives the impression of an astronaut exploring an asteroid or other rocky, celestial body. It's a beautiful little film, and you can watch it AFTER THE JUMP…
- Russia Blocks Facebook, Accusing it of Restricting Access to Russian Media;
- Zelensky Videos: He won Ukraine’s Dancing With The Stars, And Played A Teacher Elected President in a TV Series; On Way To This Weeks Videos Rallying to Resist: WATCH
- Duran Duran Has New Music And You Are About To Enjoy it. It’s 2021. Seriously.
- Published by Radar Online KCS Presse / MEGA Madonna was in utter shock to discover that Instagram had blocked her from going live, sharing a video of the awkward moment she found out on Friday. “What …Read More »
- Published by AFP Speaker of the House of Representatives Nancy Pelosi, a lifelong Catholic, has been barred from holy communion by the archbishop of San Francisco over her support for abortion San Francisco (AFP) – The …Read More »
- Published by Reuters WASHINGTON (Reuters) – Rudy Giuliani, who served as former U.S. President Donald Trump’s personal attorney, met for more than nine hours on Friday with the House committee investigating the Jan. 6, 2021, attack …Read More »
- Published by Reuters By Jennifer Rigby LONDON (Reuters) – The World Health Organization is working on further guidance for countries on how to mitigate the spread of monkeypox, amid concerns cases could spike further in the …Read More »