Attorney General Jeff Sessions testifies before the House Judiciary Committee. The panel is expected to grill Sessions about misleading testimony in his earlier hearing and inconsistencies in his statements about the Trump campaign’s contacts with Russia and evidence that has emerged since those statements.
- ‘Zombie killer’ axes part of U.S. Capitol rioters’ planning, FBI agent says
- ‘Original Correspondence’ Between Ex-Prez Donald Trump & North Korean Dictator Kim Jong-Un Among Missing White House Documents
- Trump threatens to sue Jan. 6 Committee for not investigating vote fraud claims debunked by his own officials
- Published by Reuters By Andrew Chung and Nate Raymond WASHINGTON (Reuters) -Conservative U.S. Supreme Court justices on Tuesday signaled sympathy toward Alabama in the state’s defense of a Republican-drawn electoral map in a case that could …Read More »
Howard Stern Leaves ‘Apocalypse Bunker’ For First Time In Two Years, Shock Jock Spotted At Dinner With Jennifer Aniston, Jimmy Kimmel & Jon HammPublished by Radar Online Mega Howard Stern came out of hiding after being locked up in his “apocalypse bunker” since the pandemic started. The shock jock, 68, left his $20 million Southhampton home to mix and …Read More »
- Published by AFP John Hinckley with his guitar in Williamsburg, Virginia, on September 14, 2022 Williamsburg (United States) (AFP) – More than four decades after John Hinckley shot Ronald Reagan, the man who was acquitted of …Read More »
- Published by AFP Bear-ly there: by the time hibernation is over, bears will be shadows of their former selves, so gorging on salmon ahead of the winter is crucial to survival Los Angeles (AFP) – Americans …Read More »