Every year, Bad Lip Reading puts out a clip of the year’s football season before the Super Bowl. Here’s what the Patriots, Eagles, and other players in the NFC and AFC might have been saying on the sidelines.
- Carl Nassib Designs Custom LGBTQ Cleats For NFL Charity Program; First Time Multiple Players Honor LGBTQ Orgs
- Janet Jackson’s Stylist Wayne Scot Lukas Says He Did ‘Exactly’ As He Was ‘Supposed To Do’; There Was No 2004 Super Bowl ‘Malfunction’
- Raiders Coach Resigns Over Homophobic Emails; NC Lt. Gov. Calls LGBTQ People ‘Filth;’ Dean Cain Bummed at Bi Superman: Homophobia Newsletter
- Published by DPA Better late than never: Fantasy fans have been waiting three decades for a sequel to the cult classic "Willow". Disney+ is now bringing back Warwick Davis in the title role for a revival as a …Read More »
- Published by The Sacramento Bee SACRAMENTO, Calif. — Four years after California began issuing nonbinary IDs, fewer than 16,000 people have asked the state for a little piece of plastic with their gender marked by an …Read More »
- Published by Raw Story Washington Post columnist Jennifer Rubin can’t help but notice the election denial movement in Arizona is finally coming to an end, at least it is when it comes to the final certification …Read More »
- Published by Go Kompas.com JAKARTA, KOMPAS.com – Two Indonesian soldiers have been given a seven-month jail term for having gay sex, which is banned by the nation’s military as “inappropriate behavior”. The soldiers, who joined the …Read More »