Comments

1. Vince~n~NYC says

oh, to climb that big hard rock with all those hard rock bodies….I’d be rock hard down under and to have lard at the ready. Oh the possibilities. Lawd, how my imagination has run-a-muck !!!! This has made my Tues.

2. Lance says

Sweet Mother of God… only in America can a throng of hard-body militantly hetero hunks writhe their way collectively up a gigantic phallus, all as part of training for an institution rigidly opposed to homosexuals. Hilarious.

But more importantly, fucking hot. Are there bleacher seats open to the public for this each year?

3. Jason says

“hard-body militantly hetero hunks” — Lance, they aren’t all hetero hunks. I grew up one block outside of Gate 3 of the Yard and know that these “hetero hunks” love the attentions of other guys… :)

4. Lance says

Can you imagine growing up a block away from that? Christ Almighty. Jason, don’t be cruel — I want details. Leave more comments, start a blog, sign a book deal, etc etc =)

5. says

Same thing happens at Queen’s University in Canada, only it’s about 3 inches of lanolin and you have to grab a tam that’s nailed to the top. It usually takes about an hour, and it’s quite entertaining.

6. Brett says

The most amazing thing for a military veteran of 30 years ago such as myself is the look of these guys: A&F meets Bruce Weber meets Fire Island circa 1990’s.It’s as if gay culture/body image has conquered young straight(for the most part) guys. Remember when str8 guys could show some gut and hairy chest?

7. Brett says

8. Billy says

Look at 1:33 in the video, the guy holding the top guy up on the far left on the top. Someone is taking full potential of the situation. Look at hand placement. (Wow i wish that was me.)