Gay Pride | Jerusalem | News | Rosie O'Donnell | Ross the Intern | Towleroad Guide to the Tube

Towleroad Guide to the Tube #147

ULTRA-ORTHODOX ANTI-GAY PROTEST: During yesterday's Jerusalem Gay Pride Parade. Looks fun, don't it?

THE SIMPSONS: The trailer for the long-awaited feature film, due July 27.

ROSIE AND ROSS: Videoblog chatter via Celebrity Hijinx.

PRAIRIE DOG: The most famous prairie dog on the internet. Drama queen.

Check out our previous guides to the Tube here!

Comments

1. I'm so so sorry, but I HATE Ross. As in fingernails-on-blackboard hate. What is with his ridiculous affected voice? It's fucking embarrassing and so fake.

Posted by: Don | Jun 22, 2007 1:15:19 PM

2. lmao. rosie "you have to be viligant" to stay on top of maintaining your weight loss. maybe trump was right.

Posted by: sean | Jun 22, 2007 1:46:38 PM

3. Best prairie dog ever.

Posted by: Desideratum | Jun 22, 2007 1:48:10 PM

4. Hate? That is a pretty strong word. Please use it carefully...Love the big queen inside of you.

Posted by: starquisha | Jun 22, 2007 1:51:31 PM

5. I just love it when the sissy gets a break. Good for you, Ross! Get out there and let your flame burn brightly. Enjoy every second of that 15 minutes, girl. :-)

And yeah, Sean... "viligant"? Umm... okay Rosie... I get what you meant.

Posted by: Brian | Jun 22, 2007 1:57:59 PM

6. Is it wrong that I have watched the new Simpson's trailer four times and was reduced to hysterics each time I saw Homer with the "Spider-pig"?

But I am really looking forward to this movie for some reason. I think I may need to check the dosage on my meds or something.

Posted by: BVC | Jun 22, 2007 2:05:42 PM

7. I'll bet Ross gets more dick than anyone on this blog. Except Andy, of course.

Posted by: peterparker | Jun 22, 2007 2:15:58 PM

8. Yeh Ross get out there and inspire some more gay teen males who are nothing like you to hate themselves a little more, stay in the closet a little longer, and inspire their thugish friends to beat up someone else they think is a freak.

Posted by: Tom | Jun 22, 2007 2:16:52 PM

9. jewasists, and christianasists, and islamasists oh my.

We gays are bringing the world together.

Breaking down the bariers between monotheists.

Uniting them in their hate for us. Oh my.

The more liberal elements in judaism, islam, and christianity by their refusal to give up their childhood fairytales allows an air of respectability for these people and provides an open forum for them.

Posted by: anon | Jun 22, 2007 2:17:33 PM

10. No Ross gets more dick cause Andy doesn't do trade.

Posted by: T Room | Jun 22, 2007 2:19:32 PM

11. I actually like Ross--and I'm pretty sure that's his real voice. He's just a big, sweet, effusive queen.

Posted by: Daniel | Jun 22, 2007 2:23:57 PM

12. Don it sounds like you have just a touch of internalized homophobia. Yes, Ross is a huge queen but also seemingly good hearted, kind and sweet. Sad the same things cannot be said for you.

Posted by: DEREK | Jun 22, 2007 2:33:50 PM

13. Prairie dog, over and over and over and over.

It never gets old.

Again! More!

Posted by: David | Jun 22, 2007 3:37:59 PM

14. What's wrong with Ross? On the Tonight Show he's pretty good.

Posted by: anon (gmail.com) | Jun 22, 2007 4:56:40 PM

15. I love Ross and love his success. I can imagine a repressed little nelly boy in the hinterlands watching him and having hope of a real future.

Posted by: sam | Jun 22, 2007 4:57:18 PM

16. wow andy, you really get a mixed crowd here. i think ross is adorable.

Posted by: another sam | Jun 22, 2007 7:39:38 PM