Chad White | Fashion Men | Michael Jackson | Models | News

Michael Jackson Meets Chad White

Chadmichael

I'm not sure exactly when or where this was taken, but the King of Pop certainly seems taken with the boyish good looks of model Chad White.

You may have missed...
Chad White: The Doll You Can Dress Up [tr]
Chad White Acts Out a Few Equine Fantasies [tr]
Fashion Notes: It's a Jungle Out There [tr]
New York Fashion Week Leftovers: Chad White [tr]

Comments

1. Hmmm I guess this means Logo is going through with its live action version of Beauty and the Beast.

Posted by: Giovanni | Aug 20, 2007 9:53:38 AM

2. I like the little stubble on Chad, sweet!

Posted by: Davey | Aug 20, 2007 9:56:55 AM

3. What a pair, Michael sure is a beast, but, i'll sure take Chad, love to get into his pants. Woof.

Posted by: ARMANI | Aug 20, 2007 9:58:45 AM

4. What a pair, Michael sure is a beast, but, i'll sure take Chad, love to get into his pants. Woof.

Posted by: ARMANI | Aug 20, 2007 10:00:24 AM

5. Jackson is just creepy. Like a very young "Nora Desmond". Poor Chad, but I guess that's the price of celebrity.

At least Michael is finally interested in older men.

Posted by: Rad | Aug 20, 2007 10:12:01 AM

6. eew.

Posted by: Brian | Aug 20, 2007 10:24:44 AM

7. Sorry folks, I don't see it.

Heck, the designers that utilize him in their shows don't even use him much throughout their shows. The model at the same shows that the designers pimp out the most times on the cat walk is the black haired guy that is is on armani's web site.

He walks like 1-2 times if he is even in one of their shows for Dolce and Gabban, DSquared, Armani, etc. Where as the current Armani guy is always in everyone's shows and in my opinion is way cuter.

I think this chad white thing is just a PR person pimping him on gay blogs.

Posted by: anon | Aug 20, 2007 10:38:59 AM

8. ..."wanna be startin' something..."

Posted by: yeahisaidit | Aug 20, 2007 10:42:25 AM

9. More Chad White (Sorry,haters.)

Posted by: Giovanni | Aug 20, 2007 10:50:37 AM

10. AHHHHHHHH

Stay away from the smooth criminal, Chad!

Posted by: Billy | Aug 20, 2007 10:51:55 AM

11. Here is the kid that all the designers use. I don't see chad white getting the coveted face of Armani job

ignore the blond fish :-)

Posted by: anon | Aug 20, 2007 10:56:37 AM

12. That's Evandro Soldatti on the Armani website.

Posted by: x | Aug 20, 2007 11:05:29 AM

13. Thanks X

I didn't know his name.

Posted by: anon | Aug 20, 2007 11:09:49 AM

14. http://www.madeinbrazilmag.com/fashion/models/evandrosoldatti-morelv.jpg

Yepp, this guy makes chad white look like dog poop in a trailor park
    :-)

Posted by: anon | Aug 20, 2007 11:15:34 AM

15. Too funny, both are quite odd looking, but to the gay men here, if someone says someone is "hot" they are like sheep and following and drolling as if he would want any of them and then call you a "hater" if he turns you on about as much as a woman, give me a real man, not one of these two with so much makeup on, they both look like "ladies" LOL!

Posted by: Andy | Aug 20, 2007 11:29:27 AM

16. Chad white isn't even hot...

Posted by: obladi | Aug 20, 2007 11:37:05 AM

17. Looks like two ladies sharing a hug!

Posted by: Dick | Aug 20, 2007 12:29:01 PM

18. Well, I hope Chad's career isn't ruined after that encounter.

Posted by: Steven. | Aug 20, 2007 12:30:33 PM

19. hahahha, they're both hot as fck...god, some of you are crazy.

Posted by: hugo | Aug 20, 2007 12:38:30 PM

20. To hell with Evandro and Chad. Give me Will Demps anyday!

Posted by: soulbrotha | Aug 20, 2007 1:32:33 PM

21. EEEEEeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!! A parasite has attached itself to the right shoulder of my beloved Chad! Someone call a surgeon to remove it!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and ANON...you can have your horse-faced Evandro Soldatti. Chad White is the hottest thing since the sun.

Posted by: peterparker | Aug 20, 2007 1:34:20 PM

22. one has-been (MJ) and another non-starter (CW). slow news day in Manhattan?

Posted by: resurrect | Aug 20, 2007 1:39:40 PM

23. Peterparker

:-) I like horses

Anyway; in reference to andy's comment, I personaly like hairy chests but there aren't really any mpodels with hairy chests.

Posted by: anon | Aug 20, 2007 2:04:17 PM

24. PS soulbrotha

Will demps does look good. What is his ethnicity? He looks like the future where everyone is mixed with everything. He looks a bit asiatic, a bit african, a bit anglo, and probably a bit arab all rolled into one. If he has hair on his chest under that shirt ^5 :-)

Posted by: anon | Aug 20, 2007 2:06:47 PM

25. Anon,

According to Wikipedia, his father is African-American and his mother is Korean.
    All I know is that he is a slice of heaven and I want the whole pie!! :)

Posted by: soulbrotha | Aug 20, 2007 2:17:05 PM