Michael Jackson Meets Chad White

Chadmichael

I’m not sure exactly when or where this was taken, but the King of Pop certainly seems taken with the boyish good looks of model Chad White.

You may have missed…
Chad White: The Doll You Can Dress Up [tr]
Chad White Acts Out a Few Equine Fantasies [tr]
Fashion Notes: It’s a Jungle Out There [tr]
New York Fashion Week Leftovers: Chad White [tr]

Comments

1. Rad says

Jackson is just creepy. Like a very young “Nora Desmond”. Poor Chad, but I guess that’s the price of celebrity.

At least Michael is finally interested in older men.

2. anon says

Sorry folks, I don’t see it.

Heck, the designers that utilize him in their shows don’t even use him much throughout their shows. The model at the same shows that the designers pimp out the most times on the cat walk is the black haired guy that is is on armani’s web site.

He walks like 1-2 times if he is even in one of their shows for Dolce and Gabban, DSquared, Armani, etc. Where as the current Armani guy is always in everyone’s shows and in my opinion is way cuter.

I think this chad white thing is just a PR person pimping him on gay blogs.

3. Andy says

Too funny, both are quite odd looking, but to the gay men here, if someone says someone is “hot” they are like sheep and following and drolling as if he would want any of them and then call you a “hater” if he turns you on about as much as a woman, give me a real man, not one of these two with so much makeup on, they both look like “ladies” LOL!

4. peterparker says

EEEEEeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!! A parasite has attached itself to the right shoulder of my beloved Chad! Someone call a surgeon to remove it!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and ANON…you can have your horse-faced Evandro Soldatti. Chad White is the hottest thing since the sun.

5. anon says

Peterparker

:-) I like horses

Anyway; in reference to andy’s comment, I personaly like hairy chests but there aren’t really any mpodels with hairy chests.

6. anon says

PS soulbrotha

Will demps does look good. What is his ethnicity? He looks like the future where everyone is mixed with everything. He looks a bit asiatic, a bit african, a bit anglo, and probably a bit arab all rolled into one. If he has hair on his chest under that shirt ^5 :-)

7. soulbrotha says

Anon,

According to Wikipedia, his father is African-American and his mother is Korean.
    All I know is that he is a slice of heaven and I want the whole pie!! :)

8. soulbrotha says

Gio, you win. Marcus Patrick is the royal flush that beat my full house.

Anon, I hate that word “mutt”. But I love me some mixed race men. I agree with the advancement of world domination by mixed race men. Let’s get a movement going!

@Gio, you sound like a cutie. Got a picture? You single? Heyyyyy! 😉

9. Cazzawaw says

Ewww!

Dear Cute Chad,

Please stay away from kiddy fiddling tranny, Michael Jackson. I know you’re older than his usual victim, but if wacko’s desperate enough, who knows what he might do to you…

10. Michaholic says

Don’t be hating on Michael. You guys are just jealous. I’m sure if Michael were walking down the street, you guys would start fainting off like dead flies. You better watch what you’re saying cause your kids are going to look like that fag, Chad. Remember… MICHAEL WAS AND IS VINDICATED BITCHES!!!

11. anon says

soul, I stand corrected on my use of the word mutt.

I once had a science article bookmarked with artists depictions of what future humans would look like once all of us had finalized the mixing of seperate racial gene pools, but for the life of me I can’t seem to find it. lets just say that future humanity looks HOT!!!!!!!!!!!! :-) Oh and split into two classes based on height. Taller future humanity will supposedly be the elit aristocrats while the shorter humanity will be the thralls. Oh well, win on the racialy mixed hotness and loose out on humanity always having an ignorant social hierarchy of some sort.

12. TyInTenn says

I have been promising myself a bit of “nip/tuck” for my birthday this year – but every time I see Michael Jackson I give it another thought!

13. Giovanni says

: ) @ Soulbrotha. Btw I sometimes irreverently call myself a mutt but I get how it can be offensive especially when used by those outside the pool.

14. Yi says

Chad White could be standing butt naked I wouldn’t even see him if a legend like Michael Jackson was next to him!

Chad is hot but you guys need to check your priorities…

15. Noway says

Errr I believe the title should read CHad White meets Michael Jackson… cause I believe Michael Jackson was paid $10M for attending, whether or not Chad had no one would have cared!

Just sayin’

16. anon says

A.J.

10 million to us poor schleps seems like a lot but when you are as close to bankrupt as Michale is it barely covers lawyer fees. Has he sold the rights to the beetles catalogue yet? If he did he would be back in the money!!!!

17. JeffRob says

Hey Anon, who are you, Chad’s bitchy little sister, scheming to ruin his career using mom’s home computer after school to get him back for reading your diary to his friends? Chillax, bro.

That boy is hot as balls.

18. Jess says

Uh No Chad White is not African American or Korean. How could you seriously even think of such? His phenotype is completely European. All sources say he is full white. He also looks typical Irish, Italian which is probably most surely one of his ethnicities. Black/Asian mixes never look like that are you seriously high? Lol.