Calendars | Firefighters | New York | News

NYC Firefighter Cover Model Michael Biserta: Insert Hose Joke Here

Nyc

Staten Island's Michael Biserta of Ladder Co. 131 in Red Hook, Brooklyn graces the cover of the forthcoming FDNY Firefighters Calendar of Heroes. But as Patric (Warning: NSFW) and Fleshbot (Warning: NSFW) point out, he's already had some experience with the media, appearing in a "Guys Gone Wild" video where he shows that a skill for fighting fires is not his only gift (Warning: NSFW).

A few more of this year's models after the jump...

Ff1 Ff2

Ff3 Ff4

You can find more where these came from...

Comments

1. If I thought he would arrive at my door, I would set my house on fire. Yummy, yummy!

Posted by: burnin' up | Aug 2, 2007 11:59:57 AM

2. God bless Xtube

Posted by: Gregg | Aug 2, 2007 12:09:46 PM

3. OMG !!! I'm wondering, is this the reason why he was chosen to be on the cover of the calendar?

Posted by: Sean | Aug 2, 2007 12:10:34 PM

4. Woof! A couple years ago, the 'Guys Gone Wild' DVDs were circulating around work, and I remember this man as having the ONLY dick worth looking at...

Posted by: Roy | Aug 2, 2007 12:28:31 PM

5. What IS it about firemen being so damn HOT?

It almost makes you want to be an arsonist...(other than the prison sentence)

But that's another fantasy altogether)...although I doubt they're ALL that hot (or available)

Posted by: Jordan | Aug 2, 2007 12:48:08 PM

6. What's with all the damned shaved chests? If FIREMEN won't leave their chest hair alone, who the hell will???

Posted by: Acolyte | Aug 2, 2007 1:11:38 PM

7. They were on the Today Show today and this guy is DEFINITELY Mr. Horsecock.

The only possible thing saving me from a jealousy-induced suicide is that his wiener looks more "hook" than "ladder" -- maybe a little hard to slide down that pole?

Oh what am I saying -- pass the fucking hemlock...I'm outta here.

Posted by: Becks | Aug 2, 2007 1:12:32 PM

8. Way too much Photoshop done to the cover.

Posted by: anon (gmail.com) | Aug 2, 2007 1:30:29 PM

9. makes you wonder if he's into saving people or concerned how he looks while doing it. probably both.

Posted by: assante | Aug 2, 2007 1:39:21 PM

10. "What's with all the damned shaved chests? If FIREMEN won't leave their chest hair alone, who the hell will???"

Chest hair's flammable. Duh.

Posted by: Iko | Aug 2, 2007 1:54:20 PM

11. Yeah, I don't want to look a gift horsecock in the mouth, but it's way too hooky for me. If it hung straight, I think I'd have to be sedated. Oh well...

Posted by: Dan | Aug 2, 2007 2:13:35 PM

12. Okay, is it warm in here or is the house on fire?

Holy Crap! That is one, BIG HONKIN' DICK!!!

Woof!

Posted by: Rad | Aug 2, 2007 2:27:47 PM

13. I remember seeing that Guys Gone Wild video just after it came out...and I think his 'hooked' cock is HOT!

Posted by: peterparker | Aug 2, 2007 2:32:51 PM

14. IKO: Yeah, I thought of that--that and the added heat. But unless they're running into burning buildings dressed like they are on the calendar, I'm pretty sure they'll be wearing firefighter clothes that are made especially for that type of thing...

Posted by: Acolyte | Aug 2, 2007 2:40:09 PM

15. anybody else find it intriguing watching that video that he stayed so limp while a bevy of bimbos admired him and stroked his ego? i suppose it takes a lot of blood pressure to pump that thing up, but still, makes you wonder whether women don't turn him on...

Posted by: curious | Aug 2, 2007 4:05:23 PM

16. He straight thank god for once and uh id tap that sideways

Posted by: sasha | Aug 2, 2007 4:08:49 PM

17. My mama never told me playing with matches will get me one of these.

Posted by: dons888 | Aug 2, 2007 4:23:45 PM

18. i'm with you Curious.....I was watching that video and thinking the exact same thing.
    Any red blooded American hetro would have had a full woody going....this guy didn't even twitch. He is absolutely beautiful and of course very nicely hung, but I would wager this weeks check that if there had been a bevey of beautiful guys doing that video, Fire boy would have been rock hard and possibly raising his legs.

Posted by: Joshua | Aug 2, 2007 4:24:51 PM

19. For those who are saying he was limp throughout the video, I disagree. It looked to me like he had a semi-erection going on. I dated a guy who had a cock that curved down just like FireBoy's cock. I always had to actually touch it to see if it was hard. I'm guessing our firemen has the same issue.

Posted by: peterparker | Aug 2, 2007 4:41:28 PM

20. I agree.

Posted by: Peterparker'spartner'speter | Aug 2, 2007 5:41:29 PM

21. Awesome! Something like this everyday would be great Andy........

Posted by: Johnny Lane | Aug 2, 2007 6:29:54 PM

22. Peterparker is right. My boyfriend Mark has an extremely big hose and he is a real estate salesman. Thank goodness he only whips it out for me.

But if FDNY wants to raise some REAL money, why don't they invite folks to travel to Staten Island to HOLD Michael's massive member? I would pay $1000 just to hold it!

Posted by: krishnan | Aug 2, 2007 7:27:43 PM

23. IT'S NOT HIM! Watch this video from NBC Today Show with all the models/firemen introducing themselves and the calendar. It's definitely not him.

Posted by: dons888 | Aug 2, 2007 10:49:37 PM

24. At least with a dick like that you'd never have to use the line "Is it in yet?"

Which unfortunately I've had to use on more than one occasion...

But then again, I'm a cold-hearted bitch.

Posted by: Jordan | Aug 3, 2007 12:48:05 AM

25. Hello 911....I am on fire!!

Posted by: Benjamin | Aug 3, 2007 1:25:34 AM